Development on version 2.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ZelvaCZ

12 May 2015 16:57

mantazzo wrote:If you'd want any new things from around the Panevėžys (mostly road E67/A8 or A9/E272 (at least 1/3 of it)), I could try to make a shot or two with my phone.
P.S. All the part from Ramygala (Road E67/A8) to the "rings" (Cross-section Panevėžys-Kaunas-Vilnius-Šiauliai) is now being repaired (it's about 15 km), so if it would be possible to, like, make that section with repairing stuff, that would be great.
I'll see if I can fit the roadworks in. Would be nice, since there's none in Lithuania yet. And Scandinavia DLC has nice textures for new asphalt, so I could use them there too.
And in my opinion the photos are not needed, although the reconstruction is not visible on Google streetview (last images are from July 2012) - or at least I don't think that the road which is visible there is already repaired :P

And thanks for the information, feedback from locals is very useful :) usually...

Horizon™
Developer

12 May 2015 17:44

Usually? !? Come on :D
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

justin.cortenbach

12 May 2015 18:02

pauliaxz wrote:
justin.cortenbach wrote: Looking Good!
Is there such a sign at all places ? :?:
What do you mean at all places?
This sign-monument is at the entrance into city and it has nothing to do with signs of road rules. There is sign as for any other city too.

https://www.google.lt/maps/@54.743952,2 ... !2e0?hl=lt
Is there suchs a monument(sign) at al places ?
NEXT GOAL IS BETA TESTER FOR PROMODS
Steam J. Cortenbach [NL]
Truck: Scania R2008 730 PK V8
Discover of Map 71,07%

Horizon™
Developer

12 May 2015 18:19

No....I mean not in the all places,mainly when you ENTERING the city/town,you will see those sign-monuments like "Ukmerge" or "Vilnius" and more....
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

ZelvaCZ

12 May 2015 19:43

DeusHorizon wrote:Usually? !? Come on :D
I don't mean this thread exactly ;) You Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians are actually quite helpful people :) I mean people who just register on our forum to hate someone other's work...

But let's not get too much off topic.

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

12 May 2015 20:34

ZelvaCZ wrote: I don't mean this thread exactly ;) You Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians are actually quite helpful people :) I mean people who just register on our forum to hate someone other's work...

But let's not get too much off topic.
So, Zelva, will you need help with these models? Those can be done in less than 2 hours (models only.. not textures).

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

12 May 2015 20:54

I think you can better contact me about this. I'm the guy who makes the majority of the ProMods assets and so far, I like your work ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

15 May 2015 10:27

ZelvaCZ wrote: I'll see if I can fit the roadworks in. Would be nice, since there's none in Lithuania yet.
I haven't actually 'driven' it end-to-end in street view but it is customary to have road works all the time on A1 between Vilnius and Kaunas in summer. There are a few sections where one side of 2x2 is closed down and the other side becomes a two-way road (i. e. 2x1). Speed is limited obviously. E. g. there's a similar section in Promods Northern Germany/Southern Denmark.

It is quite annoying since you may find a few of these sections on the 100 km stretch between these cities. I guess you have little space there but It would be cool if you managed to put 2 of these sections in.

Horizon™
Developer

15 May 2015 10:46

I think it is unnecessary if creator (ŽelvaCZ) don't have at least 10-20 reliable pictures to make that roadwork...remember,the distance isn't like IRL,because 6km of roadworks is about less then 1km in-game. It is unnecessary until Google Maps will not update those roadworks in A1 and A2.
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

patrick.kalnins

20 May 2015 20:26

Is this topic dead or what :?:
Its probably not worth it to read this text, but whatever.
Those last days. Then the free time will begun

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information