Development on version 2.x (France edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Devilagent
Donation rank:

26 Aug 2015 21:02

If they would improve the standard scs parts of France, then that would be allright, but I honestly don't believe they can improve Kutchek France, so big parts of this dlc,if it come out,can be deleted..only use some new assets maybe. We can't stop scs anyway..Its a company who have to pay their bills ;)

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2015 00:06

I feel like the fact that Promods now requires dlc actually significantly increased sales for SCS. If Promods made something better than dlc, no one would buy dlc and SCS would be in a bad position financially :(
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

orestescm76
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2015 00:14

penguinaz wrote:I feel like the fact that Promods now requires dlc actually significantly increased sales for SCS. If Promods made something better than dlc, no one would buy dlc and SCS would be in a bad position financially :(
i bought the game for 30€
i don't have money >:(

Space4K

27 Aug 2015 01:41

I honestly think that SCS should do a DLC France because IMO the South-West of France in ProMods is quite frankly... ugly. I went down there once and I was cringing, did not look like ProMods work to me. No more trips down there, I'll stay with North area. Unless you change South a little, especially these green blobs that were supposed to imitate a forest... that was the worst thing. In DLC Scandinavia SCS manged to recreate forests without these awful green blobs. No offence Kutchek, I really appreciate your hard work and talent and I love your North of France, great job, so take my comment as a constructive critisism, no hate. ;)
A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half... I am the smart man. LOL!

JurianPaulussen
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2015 06:42

Well if you can do this better, do it by yourself and show some pictures if you think the south isn't good enough. Place some pictures when you builded this and they will see if you can improve it. You Know that they do this free and don't ask money for their work ;)
Working at Röhlig Aircargo at Amsterdam Airport

Speaking Dutch, Afrikaans, German, English and Spanish

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2015 06:58

The only way SCS France can be as good as Promods France is if SCS makes a lot of good custom Assets.
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

MYE2001

27 Aug 2015 07:05

They still haven`t made Ireland.I think they should make Ireland and improve UK.UK is from UKTS,too old.

martinusK

27 Aug 2015 08:11

Isn't south-west France made by SCS (if you mean the Lyon area)?
In my opinion SCS will never reach the quality of ProMods.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

ScuL
Founder

27 Aug 2015 08:24

Martinus Kundla wrote:Isn't south-west France made by SCS (if you mean the Lyon area)?
That would be south-east
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Starfruit 017
It’s my birthday

27 Aug 2015 08:46

MYE2001 wrote:They still haven`t made Ireland.I think they should make Ireland and improve UK.UK is from UKTS,too old.
I would make the UK myself. It's just I have no idea how to make cities and defs...

I thought they were doing Ireland as well.
Join my forum : My Forum!

View my Projects: My Map Work

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information