Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2014 20:17

Obviously it is not finished yet. As I recall reading (which all too few seem to bother doing!), they stopped working on that to concentrate all their efforts into updating what was "finished" to support ETS2 v1.9.22... :o
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

james.donlin.9

31 Mar 2014 01:19

If I was to take a guess I would say that most of the work now is focused on finishing France? Seems like that would be the best direction to take the. Spain and Italy afterwards. Please correct me if I am wrong Promods team

ScuL
Founder

31 Mar 2014 07:59

mikoair wrote:Why you didn't include in 1.6 this new Denmark? You told that it's almost finished about month or more ago. So where it is?

It's still not finished
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

SCANIA730

31 Mar 2014 13:36

Awesome work on this 1.6 version,but just one question...
When we will get the Bugfix for the stockholm ferry?

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 15:52

blasty wrote:hello guys,

I know its little bit off topic ,but it will be very cute if we could have a TOP GEAR test track in G.Britain.
(something like SCANIA test centre). And please be nice to me I am new here. Thank you for reply ;)
Scania has something to do with truck + the models were easy to get because of STDS.

Top gear track has neither of these reasons ;)
james.donlin.9 wrote:If I was to take a guess I would say that most of the work now is focused on finishing France? Seems like that would be the best direction to take the. Spain and Italy afterwards. Please correct me if I am wrong Promods team
You are wrong. Kutchek will continue on France on his pace. We keep France at his charge so it will be done by an expert. Other project are now being worked on again.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 16:06

SCANIA730 wrote:Awesome work on this 1.6 version,but just one question...
When we will get the Bugfix for the stockholm ferry?
if i read it correctly in the changelog of the 1.6.1 Version (which got released today....which is nowhere mentioned).

Another question.
Last week as i played i had a delivery from somewhere in east europe to turin and had to take half of the way trough northern austria/part of germany.
None of you guys is working on a route trough southern austria to innsbruck, or italy (if that part gets finished someday) i assume?
Or may know some other mod which does that (and may work together with this)?

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 16:50

1.61 contains still some errors sadly :(

I will make a notication now but 1.62 would have to be released in the future.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

james.donlin.9

31 Mar 2014 16:51

Nico wrote:
blasty wrote:hello guys,

I know its little bit off topic ,but it will be very cute if we could have a TOP GEAR test track in G.Britain.
(something like SCANIA test centre). And please be nice to me I am new here. Thank you for reply ;)
Scania has something to do with truck + the models were easy to get because of STDS.

Top gear track has neither of these reasons ;)
james.donlin.9 wrote:If I was to take a guess I would say that most of the work now is focused on finishing France? Seems like that would be the best direction to take the. Spain and Italy afterwards. Please correct me if I am wrong Promods team
You are wrong. Kutchek will continue on France on his pace. We keep France at his charge so it will be done by an expert. Other project are now being worked on again.
Glad I am wrong then. This means we should see expansion in multiple areas at each release. Very exciting. Can't wait keep up the great work!

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

04 Apr 2014 16:17

Meanwhile in the Netherlands...

Yup, we are tweaking the typical markings of the Netherlands...

By the way, I don't know if anyone noticed, but now all center markings in Norway are yellow now. It was a surprise feature that we didn't tell you about ;) . The same goes for this one near Rotterdam:

It's currently the only one of its kind, but I've already included quite a lot in the SCS parts of France I'm revisiting, and signage and streetlights get an overhaul too on that part.

Best,
Maarten
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

daniel1562

04 Apr 2014 16:53

Wow ***** great work! again i love the details, details makes the big difference!

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information