Benelux Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
dariojet

04 Oct 2015 23:09

adgjl wrote:Considering all these cities can't made due to the lack of space, I highly doubt Ijmuiden has a chance in hell...
Wow that was a really huge list :o

However, in my opinion (of course this is a point of view of a person who doesn't understand anything about modding), as there is enough space useless around IJmuiden as per the green area on my below "screenshot", i was thinking that could have been an idea to re-classify this area by putting a garage to be bought, a garage for reparation and a a couple (two or max. three) companies [e.g. a logistic company and a fish dispatching company (in reality there are a lot of these in IJmuiden :D )].

Except for this one, my idea was also to put the steel factory which is on the other side of the IJ channel; for this one my idea was to create an intersection after the tunnel under the IJ channel as per my below "screenshot".

What do you think about my idea? :)

PS: i'm sorry if i took a picture, but i was really unable to take a screenshot :roll:
Last edited by dariojet on 05 Oct 2015 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Nectaria Coutayar
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2015 08:01

Printscreen
Open paint
Ctrl-V

Works every time
lvl 209 - 912000km - Scania R730 - 61% map coverage

LoaderSaints

08 Oct 2015 08:20

Printscreen does not work in fullscreen mode though...

@dariojet
AFAIK that space will be occupied once Amsterdam is rebuilt. According to the plan (which is subject to change I believe), Amsterdam will be moved a bit west and the A9 will be removed in favour of Amsterdam's ring road.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

08 Oct 2015 08:25

The area may look big on the map, in reality there is not much space due to the scenery. Besides, the whole area there needs a rebuild, since it makes little sense (I mean, the A9 ends in Alkmaar, it doesn't go to the A7).
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2015 08:39

dariojet wrote:
PS: i'm sorry if i took a picture, but i was really unable to take a screenshot :roll:
You can always press 'F12' ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

dariojet

08 Oct 2015 09:03

Volleybal4life wrote: You can always press 'F12' ;)
I have to try that, thanks for the suggestion :)

@LoaderSaints & MandelSoft
Thanks for your reply :) however please keep my idea in mind in case that the plan of the rebuilding of Amsterdam will not be done, even if i can imagine that should be difficult to keep in mind all the ideas that all the users gives you :roll:
however, i agree on the rebuild of the A9 as it ends in Alkmaar and then there are around 25/30 km to get in the A7 trough the N242
btw in the case that the green area on my original "screenshot" is too small, you can always took into consideration the area in the south of IJmuiden ;)

ETS2-User
Developer

08 Oct 2015 11:22

dariojet wrote:PS: i'm sorry if i took a picture, but i was really unable to take a screenshot :roll:
Windows key + print saves a screenshot under Pictures(or images? just the library)/Screenshots.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

lepapy

08 Oct 2015 13:26

very good work man, i'm waiting because i was a belgian trucker and i like what you do for promods

sven_engelen

08 Oct 2015 17:44

MandelSoft wrote:The area may look big on the map, in reality there is not much space due to the scenery. Besides, the whole area there needs a rebuild, since it makes little sense (I mean, the A9 ends in Alkmaar, it doesn't go to the A7).
Will you also include the "einsteinweg" including the buildings overpassing the highway?

Like this:

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

08 Oct 2015 19:00

The road is already "included", but Amsterdam as a whole needs a serious rebuild. But that will come after ProMods 2.0, most likely...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information