Caucasus Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
keremguvercin

25 Jun 2020 07:19

Dear Promods community,

Platypus I like your works. My words were not to you. And photos are very nice.

But yesterday some guys react so much. I don’t know.
To all people in here: You may don’t like so much Turkish people. Maybe you irritated when you saw Turkish flag. It’s understandable. Because of culture, religion. Idk. I am 32 and nine years ago I lived in Hungary. I traveled all over of Europe. I know Europe and its culture and i have no religion. If it’s important i should say that. So, why im writing this? Everyone is not same even they are Turkish. I’m social democrat. I feel closer to European culture than Middle East. When you feel have to react, think once. Please 🙏

I’m so sorry.

Kerem

JohnBart
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2020 08:38

Dear Kerem,

People were reacting in kind to your original message, in which you seemed outraged over Platypus' choice of modelling a section of Georgia (at least I also find it difficult to interpret "What is this? Are you kidding?" differently). If this was not the case, then your intended message lost in translation, which is unfortunate.
To all people in here: You may don’t like so much Turkish people. Maybe you irritated when you saw Turkish flag.
ProMods is an apolitical, inclusive trucksim mod community, so this couldn't be farther from the truth. We welcome everyone in our boards and appreciate the community sticking to our project, regardless of where they login from, as long as they observe and abide by our forum rules. Comments, feedback and constructive criticism is useful for our developers, and something we appreciate. Your original message, however, was not felt to be any of these, but rather an off-topic flame message. If this was not the case, then I'm happy we cleared up this misunderstanding. ;)

And now, back to topic. ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

keremguvercin

25 Jun 2020 09:56

Thank you John 🙏 Yes, you’re right. Some parts of my comment is not good. Sorry about that. I’m back to the topic 😃👍

Johnjohn1990
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2020 10:43

Pics look so good more places to drive in 2.50 👌🏻

BreakerTR
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2020 11:15

Hi Platypus,

after I have read all information until today I can assume Turkey is being worked on three different parts. I am pretty sure you would connect all three parts with each other so I can assume you planned on something like this. I know it's long term and too soon for such assumptions but could this be right?
Attachments
Psble_pgrs_Turkey.png
Psble_pgrs_Turkey.png (193.06 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
Engineering Student and Taxi Driver.
Using ProMods since v2.20.

Languages:
Image Image Image Image

Platypus
Developer

07 Jul 2020 12:13

Merhaba,

Hmm, looks strangely as one of my own concept maps :lol: But it's logicial and indeed, it's the goal at long term ...

BreakerTR
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2020 13:01

Thank a lot, Platypus. Me and many other players are patiently waiting for the results. Keep up the good work.
Engineering Student and Taxi Driver.
Using ProMods since v2.20.

Languages:
Image Image Image Image

worldisblack

08 Jul 2020 08:29

Oh boy, oh boy... What a beautiful long-term goal...

Çukurova Logistics TB: https://trucksbook.eu/company/65722
Çukurova Logistics TMP: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/9892

dennis_2310

08 Jul 2020 19:35

What will be with south ossetia? As I would assume, it has no place in the main mod because of political sensitivity and so on... maybe it could be also released somehow in an addon like the middle east?

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

erkinalp

08 Jul 2020 20:09

The border moves in every update.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information