France and Monaco Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
RobertKNL
Donation rank:

10 Apr 2017 12:13

As far as I know F1 Logistics is fully covered by each team and/or DHL. I don't expect them hiring third party companies for highly expensive, confidential and time constrained deliveries

Devilagent
Donation rank:

10 Apr 2017 12:20

Why people are asking for monaco while the rebuilding of the old scs part of france is way more important then a small place like that? The same goes for Spain where people ask for ceuta instead of the mainland Spain and the tiny islands around Brittain while the rebuilding of the main roads of the UK is not being discussed. Maybe I'm alone with this :shock:

PirriAND

10 Apr 2017 13:29

RobertKNL wrote:As far as I know F1 Logistics is fully covered by each team and/or DHL. I don't expect them hiring third party companies for highly expensive, confidential and time constrained deliveries
That's why I said, that i highly doubt it that we see it in Promods. But who knows.

Devilagent wrote:Why people are asking for monaco while the rebuilding of the old scs part of france is way more important then a small place like that? The same goes for Spain where people ask for ceuta instead of the mainland Spain and the tiny islands around Brittain while the rebuilding of the main roads of the UK is not being discussed. Maybe I'm alone with this :shock:
Because it's more fun and challenging to drive across small and "strange" places than driving for many km on a highway. That's why when i Play ETS2 i try to avoid going to places where you have to drive a lot through Highways. And i love when i have to drive through small tight places where your truck barely fits.

TheTimephoon

10 Apr 2017 13:52

Yes indeed it is way more fun to drive trough challenging roads instead of just highways. :D
Also I like the idea of including Monaco, but I think it wouldn't only be a challenge to drive trough there but also to make it for the developers (if they want to add it of course) :)
Hello :)

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/zigot

PirriAND

10 Apr 2017 14:53

yannick011 wrote:Yes indeed it is way more fun to drive trough challenging roads instead of just highways. :D
Also I like the idea of including Monaco, but I think it wouldn't only be a challenge to drive trough there but also to make it for the developers (if they want to add it of course) :)
The developers have a lot of skill and talent. As an Andorran myself, i have said in the past that the work done in my country is SUPERB. They couldn't do it any better.

Akula_

10 Apr 2017 17:54

The small roads that kills your trailer before you can see the border
ImageImageImageSkoda is love, Skoda is life

Noah_Lukas

10 Apr 2017 18:57

100 % damage is "preprogramed" :P
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Shiva

11 Apr 2017 00:29

PirriAND wrote:^^

Yeah. In Monaco i can see five types of deliveries being done:

1. Food deliveries for Monaco supermarkets such as Carrefour, Intermarché and so on.

2. Driving the F1 team's truck to the circuit. But i doubt this is going to happen.

3. Yacht deliveries to the Monaco port.

4. Moving companies go to random high end apartments and mansions, to either bring furniture, or take it to the port of Marseille/Nice.

5. Fuel deliveries to Gas Stations
1. CDU Monaco.
2. Not gonna happen? I hope it will not.
3. I ..... don't know how I would feel about this.
4. To/from Monaco's apartments and mansions? no, please. + I refer to 1.
5. Well.... This Station-service Charles III could fit the bill.
When exiting the tunnel Albert II, while going to Monaco CDU, if it is possible to do a fuel station at a roundabout.

CDU Monaco, atleast in 2011 and probably still today.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

PirriAND

11 Apr 2017 01:19

@Shiva, are you from Monaco? Because you know a lot about that country

Shiva

11 Apr 2017 03:53

PirriAND, no. Sweden.
I know a little bit, googled, youtube videos.
But for an eventual Monaco in ProMods, I would want to know way more where the trucks drive.
I suspect there is a route in/out of Monaco that leads east. But... I'm not sure of it at all.
And the new tunnel Albert II, I can only find it at Waze.
Possible route by Waze.
1 is possible new route.
3 is the route in the youtube video you found. PirriAND.

here's route:
Possiblenew/old route.
And possibleroute away.

Rue du Gabian's traffic pattern does not match with Monaco's own tho.
https://www.infochantiers.mc/trafic

Thing is.... they seem to still build/rebuild the roads/tunnels there.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information