British Isles Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
JoshuaGaming

10 Sep 2016 20:35

penguinaz wrote:Barnstaple is a planned city! It will come someday; maybe a long time. You probably shouldn't work around there right now because Ivan is working in that sector.

Let's talk about places other than Barnstaple.
Okay then, I started to think about other cities (UK) as well. I can't put all of the cities much.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

10 Sep 2016 22:53

Can you, for once, NOT suggest things, please? You show quite some spamming behaviour, which is annoying not only us, but other users as well. You have even recieved a warning from one of our moderators which you seem to ignore.We know you don't want to be banned, but if you continue like this, you could be banned for ignoring official warnings and spamming.

So please, think before you type. Do we know every sign, shop or leaves of grass in godforsaken North Devon? Thanks to your continuous quite pushy suggestions, you actually demotivate us more to work on this region, just because we are so annoyed by it.

Trust me, we don't have to know every grain of sand in a region when we build a place; we search for references ourselves (like Streetview) and browse through it to look at the perspectives we need at that very moment (and as for signs, why post pictures if we can find them ourselves on Google Maps even more conveniently). And if there are scale issues or other difficulties, our imagination can fill it in. If you can't make something accurate, at least make it representative and good-looking.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Drive Safely

10 Sep 2016 23:22

Rumor has it there's a bagpipe "easter egg" in the map. Is it in the British Isles? :P

JoshuaGaming

11 Sep 2016 00:12

Hi

I'm so sorry about this. The reason why I'm spamming North Devon to Promods is someone hasdn't quoted to me! How many people have read my post about North Devon? I think some people did. Also some people have read about UK Signs I have sent to Promods, but they think it's templates. I should be more careful next time. What I will do is from now on, I will look on Google Maps and then I will send either an image or a link! And also, if they have done North Devon, then I won't be asking that again unless I need to tell them to make some improvements. Next thing I'm going to reply to this forum is some North Devon cities. I already think about this and now I've stopped thinking so I will be posting North Devon cities soon. I was posting this from my iPod Touch. If I post some more about the UK, then will you quote to me because otherwise Promods is going to ban me. I hope that is not going to happen and I never been banned before. I started Promods since Feb 2016 and never been banned.

As always, see you later

Joshua

Horizon™
Developer

11 Sep 2016 00:18

That's not how it works! People might read your posts but they have a choice - answer it or leave it...

We asked you to stop because of annoying posts about "Northern Devon" which barely has important roads or towns.

I don't understand why, but... "Why you can't get the words we are saying?"
Last edited by Horizon™ on 11 Sep 2016 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Vøytek
Developer

11 Sep 2016 00:18

No Joshua. Don't post anything about North Devon. That's what we're asking you to do. Stop it.
Don't you understand MandelSoft's explanation?
We can find signs, just like you.
We can find important places to include, just like you.
We can make better plan of the area, as you have no idea about scale in this game.

So, I'm asking you again to stop it. Just wait for that area to be released and then you can say if you like some things or not.

I started in January 2014 and I also have never been banned... And I wasn't even close to it.
You received a warning already.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Callipso
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 00:27

I think they are pretty straight forward with what they do not want from you, its not rocket science to figure it out. Just quit posting things that the devs already know how to do, and stop asking for this and that all the time. You don't have to supervise over the devs suggesting and demanding things be done because you think they should be done, people might have read your posts at some point though I'm sure over the course of your spamming tirade have just begun to ignore what you posts as they have already told you what they have planned to do. No one is going to just do North Devon because you said so, its going to be their decision and what they include is what has been discussed and decided by those involved in the project.

I can imagine at this rate you are leaving them little choice but to take actions against you since you don't seem to understand what they have already told you many times already.

JoshuaGaming

11 Sep 2016 00:42

DeusHorizon wrote:We asked you to stop because of annoying posts about "Northern Devon" which barely has important roads or towns.
If devs finish North Devon then I won't ask that again unless I need to tell them to make some improvements.

Vøytek
Developer

11 Sep 2016 00:45

As I said - let them finish it, then you can say what you think.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Callipso
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2016 00:53

Joshua20101 wrote:
If devs finish North Devon then I won't ask that again unless I need to tell them to make some improvements.
If? No, I think that this is not 'if' they finish it you will stop. They are requesting you stop now regardless of it being finished. its not a choice if you want to avoid some kind of action against you.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information