[DIS] Maps compatibility

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Cipus
Donation rank:

12 Aug 2016 13:20

landon85 wrote:Hi
Has anyone tested the union map (eAA and South korea map) with promods?
Hello, I tested the Union map successfully with ProMods 2.03 and other addons and it works perfectly. the key is to put the 2 .scs in front of all other map mods and addons and furthermore from the 2 .scs place the Union ProMods fix first in the loading order. My only problem was with the traffic in Indonesia (Pj Indo v1.7 included in Union map) which had an unnatural behaviour so I added separately the version 1.8, placed at the very end in the loading order. I currently have 2 Indo maps :) as the v1.8 is located about where Canary island are in reality.
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

xela1961

12 Aug 2016 19:52

xela1961 wrote:I am in Sweden now, going from Bergen to Moscow...but I must take a snappy...
If I get there I will see if is possible .... or not, I let you know.
I am in Moscow thru Psykov, work perfect the connection. ;)
Going back in Central Europe thru other connection... Brest, is working perfect. Sleeping in Mazowieckie land... :lol:

I deactivated the turkey map and now can go in Albania again...

brainiac
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2016 10:12

I downloaded new Eldorado map and PJ map 1.8 and I had two of these maps. Then I copied Union map 3 times and deleted sectors and now I have 3 different maps, parts of Union map: EAA, Hungary and rest: Island, Lostland and South Corea. Next is deleting unreal ferries in new EAA map (from coast to heart of continent, west part).
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

ETS2-User
Developer

13 Aug 2016 10:25

The Union map is the greatest disgrace of the ETS2 community so far. It has mashed together many maps that don't even fit together without the permission of their original authors. We strongly advise you to get your hands off this map if you want this community to remain human. :x You will not get any support for the Union Map here whatsoever.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

xela1961

16 Aug 2016 08:00

I have now the promods only with project Balkans and Rus Map, so is much better now, it seems the speed is better too. I keep using this way.
But, If Rus Map working with South Region why didn't work with Promods ?
Did somewhere the map overtaken in a city or what ...?
And use standalone maps (Hungarian, Andu's map, Holland and Norvegian)... like standalone not with EAA, Pj or other... I think is much better use all maps ALONE...

Cipus
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2016 10:34

Tried ProMods 2.1 and looks very nice and it works with RusMap too, which is the most important. Contrarily the Project Balkans causes a damage to the map meaning the some city names are no longer written on the map, therefore an update is needed. Indonesia map is also working fine so I use it. I get some problems on connecting ROS 3.2 so disable it until future updates ;)
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Cipus
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2016 10:36

xela1961 wrote:I have now the promods only with project Balkans and Rus Map
with Project Balkans I am missing on the map city names from France and your country, Romania...

ScuL
Founder

16 Aug 2016 11:00

Currently with PM 2.10, RusMap and project Balkans are not compatible.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

harrygooz33
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2016 00:03

Does the Turkey map work with ProMods v2.10?
Truck: Scania S730
Map: ProMods v2.32

Image Image

Cipus
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2016 09:26

ScuL wrote:Currently with PM 2.10, RusMap and project Balkans are not compatible.
interesting that I don't have any visual issues with RusMap and no game crash :mrgreen: , but true I did not yet drive to Russia since the upgrade of ProMods, perhaps the incompatibility is revealed only when driving there?

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information