Inclusion of conflicted areas

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
MistahDave
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2015 12:29

I just think the potential is there to capture a whole different relm and dimension of trucking. I think it would a shame to not include whole areas of Europe and kind of insulting too the people who live there. I vote to recreate it as it is in real life and if you are in anu doubt what country to call it then put disputed area. I think most people can live with that!
DeusHorizon wrote:It is time to use hammer and crush the UK into 3 countries and 1 province :) ....It would be better, yeah? Of course not....

Unrealated, what is the one province in the UK?!

orestescm76
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2015 12:30

it's like spain canalonia and basque country separated. nonsense

Barrett_killz

29 Aug 2015 12:38

DeusHorizon wrote:It is time to use hammer and crush the UK into 3 countries and 1 province :) ....It would be better, yeah? Of course not....
Doesn't make sense, you're comparing the d*ck with the finger :lol:

Purno
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2015 12:50

DeusHorizon wrote:1. A lot ....Probably all the NATO.
2. Only Russia or/and any other post-soviet state in the Asia(hmmm..North Korea?)
3. No one...
Well, considering those numbers, IMO, Crimea can be considered part of Ukraine in the game. (World map and country definitions).

Horizon™
Developer

29 Aug 2015 13:16

Probably...Been there once....the Crimea was beautiful and roads quite good...
The Russia's friends mostly recognize the annexation
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Space4K

29 Aug 2015 13:25

I'll add my two cents about Crimea. It should be part of Russia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/national ... 014-3?IR=T

National Geographic mapped Crimea as part of Russia because “We map de facto, in other words we map the world as it is, not as people would like it to be.”. I think that ProMods should do the same if they ever decide to do East Ukraine/Russia area. However the number plates should be Ukrainian as the majority of cars in Crimea have Ukrainian number plates.
A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half... I am the smart man. LOL!

Horizon™
Developer

29 Aug 2015 13:32

The National Geographic means nothing - they aren't politics and so on...leave that to the NATO .... nearly the whole of NATOs members are already against the annexation....
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

martinusK

29 Aug 2015 13:37

MistahDave wrote: Unrealated, what is the one province in the UK?!
As far as ive learned, England, Scotland and Wales are "countries", while N. Ireland is a province ;)

I recognize Crimea as a part of Russia, however it belongs to Ukraine and the annexation is illegal.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Space4K

29 Aug 2015 13:45

So what that all NATO are against the annexation when Crimea is under Russian control? They cannot do anything about it - attack Russia to give Crimea back to Ukraine when a lot of local population is pro-Russian? That land (for the moment being) is part of Russia, if we like it or not so that's what NG mapped. I personally think that we should be debating if Donbas area is part of Russia or Ukraine (I believe it's a self proclaimed republic now).
A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half... I am the smart man. LOL!

ScuL
Founder

29 Aug 2015 13:47

Guys please be aware that the nearest region in ProMods is nearly 2000km away from Crimea. It's pretty unrealistic to think we will reach it any time in the next 2 years, if we reach it at all. So this discussion is largely hypothetical
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information