[Central] Paid download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mirki12

15 Feb 2023 15:52

Ich habe mir den Premium Download für 1€ gekauft. Beim Herunterladen hat anfangs alles funktioniert, bei der Hälfte ungefähr hat der Download gestoppt und darunter stand: Konnte nicht heruntergeladen werden - Keine Berechtigung. Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen und mir sagen wie es funktioniert.

EN: I bought the premium download for 1€. When downloading, everything worked at first, about half of the download stopped and underneath it was: Could not be downloaded - No permission. Maybe someone can help me and tell me how it works.
Last edited by mads1153 on 15 Feb 2023 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added English translation - Please use English next time and in main forums.

ScuL
Founder

16 Feb 2023 05:03

Which paid download did you use, Payloadz or ProMods Store? In any case we don't have any influence on the download process once it has been triggered it depends on the stability and speed of the connection between your PC and Amazon S3 servers
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

mirki12

16 Feb 2023 14:35

DE:
Ich habe den Download von PayLoadz benuzt.

EN:
I used the download of PayLoadz
Last edited by bmwGTR on 16 Feb 2023 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation - ONLY english on the main forum!

ScuL
Founder

17 Feb 2023 04:14

Once the download starts you can only try once more (in a different browser). After 24 hours the link expires and you have to purchase again
help.php?mode=terms
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TrevvETS

10 May 2023 15:39

why is the paid download so god damn slow today, usually when I've bought it I get my max internet speed but at the moment I'm getting 1/20th

timo_b_bk

10 May 2023 19:01

I just saw today, that it is now possible to get the ProMods premium download via the ProMods store (without PayPal).
Is that new? Because I haven´t seen it before...

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

10 May 2023 19:14

You are correct. This option has recently been added to our store. Though, the download cost, for the reason we now support more than just PayPal alone, a little bit more.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

chriskikker

10 May 2023 20:16

I've been waiting for a few hours now, I still havent received it, only my first link. I've checked my spam but it hasn't been furfilled. Maybe I'm the issue? Thanks for your help in advance.:)

Garrington_Levy

10 May 2023 22:56

Screw paypal, never once had an easy transaction with that service, always something getting in the way and causing me bother, plus I never fully felt they were trust worthy - something about the whole service felt off, like a 'too good to be true' type thing.
Plus I'd assume they take a middleman fee from the purchase, which I get, but I'd much rather pay a small % more and know it's going directly to you guys.
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

ScuL
Founder

11 May 2023 09:45

Yes this option has been gradually introduced over the past few months and it offers much more reliable download speeds as the content is hosted via CloudFlare
The payment gateway fees are higher so depending on your payment method and country it is up to 40% dearer vs PayPal

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information