France and Monaco Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
gibanica

17 Nov 2016 19:49

Arles, aix an provance, perpignan, even monaco why not. :)
My Euro Truck Simulator 2 - IMAGE COLLECTION GALLERY

TheTimephoon

17 Nov 2016 20:03

I'm sad they didn't add Corsica it's such a beautiful island :cry:
Hello :)

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/zigot

Peterson

17 Nov 2016 20:13

You never know.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Callipso
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2016 20:49

I don't think we will see a Monaco, SCS didn't include Lichtenstein in their vanilla. Promods will have to add that one after merging the new map. Probably will also have to add Corisca as I think SCS will probably wait till they do the rest of Italy to make those Islands off the coast.

TheBigOle
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2016 21:12

Yes I want Corsica too there i'm on vacation every year! :P

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2016 21:17

gibanica wrote:Arles, aix an provance, perpignan, even monaco why not. :)
ProMods has Perpignan so will be probably merged, why would you want Monaco for trucks, Arles hmm, but I agree about Aix-en-Provence - real miss!

astronomer
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2016 21:29

I want too to view Monaco in ProMods :mrgreen:

norguy

17 Nov 2016 21:35

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:
The Mad One wrote:That's actually a fairly dense map, especially by SCS standards. There's still a fairly large gap in the southeast (with perhaps room for Valence and Avignon), but I am very impressed and am looking forward to the eventual release and PM 3.0/2.2 updates for it.
I'm especially glad we're getting Marseille and Nice with new assets, but I'm not holding my hopes up for actual quality of cities.
Nice and Marseilles with a new, more mediterranean scenery would be so amazing! Wow! But they haven't shown any pictures that looks like they could have been taken in that region, have they?

If they have included these cities, why not show pictures from them? If included, I guess it would be the most different looking region compared to the rest of the map. Why not show pictures from something thats so "newsworthy"? :?

On another side, a France DLC without Cote d'Azur doesn't make much sense to me.

Peterson

17 Nov 2016 21:38

@astronomer: Trucks aren't allowed there, even buses need a special permission to enter, the only time when trucks are allowed in Monaco is during the F1 weekend (and other motorsport venues), but then the whole country is on lockdown. And from what I remember, the only place where a truck would have a delivery point is at a supermarket near the port.

Monaco would make sense in Coach DLC. That's all.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2016 21:46

norguy wrote:
HighFlyerPL185 wrote:
The Mad One wrote:That's actually a fairly dense map, especially by SCS standards. There's still a fairly large gap in the southeast (with perhaps room for Valence and Avignon), but I am very impressed and am looking forward to the eventual release and PM 3.0/2.2 updates for it.
I'm especially glad we're getting Marseille and Nice with new assets, but I'm not holding my hopes up for actual quality of cities.
Nice and Marseilles with a new, more mediterranean scenery would be so amazing! Wow! But they haven't shown any pictures that looks like they could have been taken in that region, have they?

If they have included these cities, why not show pictures from them? If included, I guess it would be the most different looking region compared to the rest of the map. Why not show pictures from something thats so "newsworthy"? :?

On another side, a France DLC without Cote d'Azur doesn't make much sense to me.
Because none of the cities have been officially confirmed. These are only patchnotes from latest beta, so we can only speculate.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information