1.6 feedback

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 18:39

kandurSRB wrote:Hello! First of all let me tell you promod team, that your work is awesome, it's much more sophisticated than the SCS original ;)

Now, I found few bugs, for example: When I'm in a roundabout, the cars comming from other directions hits me without stopping. Anyone noticed that bug?
Yes, but that is not a ProMods only bug. It happens on SCS roundabouts too. One thing which may be a play here (purely speculation on my part, but it does sort of make sense) is the fact some of the connecting roads are player only, i.e. the AI does not go down them. These are usually dead ends where otherwise the mapper would have to "despawn" the AI cars in plain view. Could it be the AI therefore has a blindspot for traffic either coming from or going to these roads?
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Ac3way
Donation rank:

01 Apr 2014 08:34

When i was free roaming on Finland version 1.6.1, cars would brake and stop AFTER junction/crossroad. I think it happend on both citys Turku and Helsinki. And it only happend on city roads, not on the motorway. Car would go trough junction and after it brakes and stops for a second, then it drives again. Im not sure if it happens on all junctions on Finland or just some of them.

Very much liking your work guys. You are doing fantastic work with mod, with great planning ahead and also you have good community support. Mod itself is already great one, but to think what it going to be next year. Damn...

b0r1s

01 Apr 2014 09:12

Ac3way wrote:When i was free roaming on Finland version 1.6.1, cars would brake and stop AFTER junction/crossroad. I think it happend on both citys Turku and Helsinki. And it only happend on city roads, not on the motorway. Car would go trough junction and after it brakes and stops for a second, then it drives again. Im not sure if it happens on all junctions on Finland or just some of them.
I have the same problem, traffic stops in both cities in Finland for a few seconds but not on all crossroads. it seems that traffic stops only in crossroads with 2 lane/1 lane and reverse, but not on 1/1 lane and 2/2 lane.
ETS 2 1.31.2.2 All DLC + ProMods v2.30 + RusMap v1.8.1

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

01 Apr 2014 12:00

Jan Verschueren wrote:Yes, but that is not a ProMods only bug. It happens on SCS roundabouts too. One thing which may be a play here (purely speculation on my part, but it does sort of make sense) is the fact some of the connecting roads are player only, i.e. the AI does not go down them.
No idea if it was from an SCS or Promod prefab, but i saw in the gamelog a warning for some roundabouts that the "AI Path" (can't remember what it said exactly) can not found on it, so that might cause some of such problems.
But it can be funny if you want to enter a roundabout, a truck is in front of you, and a car in the roundabout crashes into the truck, backs of, and makes a whole new round in it... :D

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

01 Apr 2014 15:20

yeah lots of ai behaviour on the prefabs got screwed up

this will be fixed in the coming releases :D
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

rarespetrosanu

01 Apr 2014 18:21

This new update is giving u some serious headaches - after converting - lot of troubles :(
But i'm sure u will find the sollution to fix this annoying bugs :)

El_Boina

02 Apr 2014 04:29

This is the first time that I use ProMods.

I have to say that in the Facebook Group that I manage -with other guys- we are so happy with this mod.

Thanks for this amazing mod and keep it rockin'!

(a pic of my truck in the east Sweden -I think-. What a wonderful view!)
https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 1023_o.jpg

toni

02 Apr 2014 15:03

Just downloaded it and it seems that it doesnt work with a trailer skinpack

very *removed* nice.

(sorry for swearing)
Last edited by Nico on 02 Apr 2014 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No swearing

stummer
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2014 15:07

toni wrote:Just downloaded it and it seems that it doesnt work with a trailer skinpack (...)
Please create a new post in the Bug section and post your game.log.txt for more details.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2014 15:10

You don't have to post the same remark everywhere toni.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information