Middle East Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Wrona 628

07 Dec 2020 23:16

in general, the plan is for the time being to create a corridor through Ankara to Istanbul, then link Georgia with the rest. Finally, filling the rest of the empty space in Turkey.

This has already been mentioned many times in previous posts. So, for the future, this advice: read what was written before, so that you do not have to answer the same question several times.
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

Paladdin07

08 Dec 2020 01:04

I am looking forward to the transport from Antalya, Alanya, which is my home, to Europe and Israel. Thank you in advance :D :D

worldisblack

08 Dec 2020 08:21

Hi everyone. When there is an improvement on Add-on map, Platypus will share it constantly. I follow these topic over months, it happens every time like this. We must be patient about photos :)

Secondly, if everything is going well, Platypus said that he will be connect ME and Europe through Anatolia. You can find that map in this topic. And if i remember right, Georgia will be connected both areas through Black Sea cities of Turkey. But priority is Aksaray - Ankara - Bolu route now.

Çukurova Logistics TB: https://trucksbook.eu/company/65722
Çukurova Logistics TMP: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/9892

Krajisnik05

08 Dec 2020 09:47

Border crossing Arar between Iraq and Saudi Arabia opened.

Platypus
Developer

08 Dec 2020 14:33

Hello,

Ok, ok, just keep cool ;) I'll continue it but I need just a bit of time and to find some motivation ...
I'll indeed continue Turkey, first with Mersin and Adana. Connection to Istanbul via Ankara will take time.
Link with Georgia is also possible. For the rest, I never planned to fill the blank areas to complete the country.
Once again, please remember I'm alone and that Turkey is a very large country :o
No developpement actually planned for me in eastern/southern directions. So no Saudi Arabia, sorry.

Regards,

natjer3

08 Dec 2020 18:50

@Platypus thanks for the reply. Without speaking in a political manner, when this road that will go Syria border-Ankara-Istanbul is finished, where will the border between the core Promods map and the Middle East map be drawn please? Is it going to be pushed back to the Syria-Turkey border (making all of Turkey part of the core map) or is this yet to be decided?

Platypus
Developer

08 Dec 2020 18:57

Hello,

It's not yet decided. In a first time, south of Turkey (Mersin, Adana, ...) will come in ME add-on because I just can't link them otherwise.
After, it could change. One criteria is for me to keep the number of common sectors at minimum, ideally 1. Otherwise, it's complicated to maintain ...

Also I never really understood why this question seems so important ... ME add-on is free ... It's not like you have to buy an additional DLC ...
Once installed, it does'nt make any difference when playing the game.

Regards,

matygamer105

09 Dec 2020 22:14

Hello, any news about Turkey development? Thanks :-)

Wrona 628

09 Dec 2020 22:58

if Platypus has something to show us, he will definitely show us this ;)
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

worldisblack

10 Dec 2020 09:48

Because my two hometown Adana and Mersin is next, every time i receive a notification i really excited. Please my friend, be patient :D When progress happens, developer will share the pictures. I learn how to wait eventually :D

Çukurova Logistics TB: https://trucksbook.eu/company/65722
Çukurova Logistics TMP: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/9892

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information