Development on version 2.x (Trailer and Company Pack)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2015 00:37

plykkegaard wrote:Looks like transport centers such as EuroGoodies, Transinet, Stokes etc not a factory ;-)
Or better wait for the Scandinavia DLC in this you will have logistics companies
Ah now I see what you're getting at. Well we looked at all the companies before deciding and chances are we have a company for Transinet which cannot be easily swapped. Looks like we need to re-shuffle a few companies. And about the models, thanks, let's see what we can do later ;).

LoaderSaints

14 Mar 2015 07:24

Martinus Kundla wrote:Instead of using the FCP building, apply the DSV color scheme and logo on a Stokes or Transinet building
That is actually the BCP building though it is the same model as the one which FCP uses. We might have to save DSV for the Scandinavia DLC as it adds more companies, as DSV is a Danish company source, if we replace BCP with something else. ;)

I'm going to give you guys a list of the companies we thought would replace the default SCS ones here so you can give us feedback if there is something else to change in addition to DSV:
List of Companies:
  • BCP - DSV
  • EuroAcres - Arla
  • EuroGoodies - Nagel-Group
  • FCP - Bayer
  • ITCC - Linde Group
  • Kaarfor - Bauhaus (already in ProMods)
  • LKWLog - TNT Express
  • NBFC - BASF
  • Posped - UPS
  • SanBuilders - LaFarge
  • Scout - Škoda Auto
  • Steinbruch - Mibau and Stema
  • Stokes - Eddie Stobart
  • Tradeaux - Fiege
  • Trameri - DHL
  • Transinet - DB Schenker
  • Tree-ET - Stora Enso
  • WGCC - SITRA

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

14 Mar 2015 07:58

You will add those Lidl parking lots in the supermarkets right? BTW: Forgot to add SellPlan.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

LoaderSaints

14 Mar 2015 11:24

I didn't forget SellPlan, it just isn't going to be changed (at least not by me). It needs re-modelling in order to be changed.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

14 Mar 2015 11:35

LoaderSaints wrote:I didn't forget SellPlan, it just isn't going to be changed (at least not by me). It needs re-modelling in order to be changed.
OK then.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2015 14:57

tkk7406 wrote:You will add those Lidl parking lots in the supermarkets right?
What do you mean? ProMods already adds a lot of these in-game, and this pack will not interfere with it in terms of compatibility. Think of it as an official part of the map but as an optional download. We will merge all the existing ProMods trailer content into this pack. So it all depends on if what we replace SellPlan with if/ when it gets re-modeled.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

14 Mar 2015 15:00

uk_daf_fan wrote:
tkk7406 wrote:You will add those Lidl parking lots in the supermarkets right?
What do you mean? ProMods already adds a lot of these in-game, and this pack will not interfere with it in terms of compatibility. Think of it as an official part of the map but as an optional download. We will merge all the existing ProMods trailer content into this pack. So it all depends on if what we replace SellPlan with if/ when it gets re-modeled.
So your trailer/company pack won't replace those supermarkets right (I mean how the parking is more difficult because of the cars)?
Cheers,

volan123
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2015 15:01

So that means existing Promods trailers won't be in Promods or will they stay? :P
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Rocar 512E

14 Mar 2015 15:12

And does it mean that the existing companies woll be replaced?

ZelvaCZ

14 Mar 2015 15:14

Michael Rosen wrote:And does it mean that the existing companies woll be replaced?
LoaderSaints wrote:I'm going to give you guys a list of the companies we thought would replace the default SCS ones here so you can give us feedback if there is something else to change in addition to DSV:
List of Companies:
  • BCP - DSV
  • EuroAcres - Arla
  • EuroGoodies - Nagel-Group
  • FCP - Bayer
  • ITCC - Linde Group
  • Kaarfor - Bauhaus (already in ProMods)
  • LKWLog - TNT Express
  • NBFC - BASF
  • Posped - UPS
  • SanBuilders - LaFarge
  • Scout - Škoda Auto
  • Steinbruch - Mibau and Stema
  • Stokes - Eddie Stobart
  • Tradeaux - Fiege
  • Trameri - DHL
  • Transinet - DB Schenker
  • Tree-ET - Stora Enso
  • WGCC - SITRA