[Fixed] [#3420] [2.00] Portsmouth, invisible wall

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
etzimas
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2016 18:27

Travelling from Dover to Portsmouth via the coastal route you enter a tunnel, followed by a bridge on the exit. First overhead sign I found exiting the tunnel and I hardly crushed my cargo on the sign, while in external cam it is obvious that it should be cleared.

Reloaded and tried again. Same. Btw.ai traffic also made weird manouvers (a car braked and changed lanes for just a few metres before returning to its lane) under the sign. Checked all lanes. Was carrying luxury SUVs trailer. I am using jazzycat's trailers, if that plays any role.
Et in Arcadia ego!

Almighty
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2016 18:51

Can you provide us with a picture of the problem? Also we like to have the coordinates of the location :)
Happy trucking!

etzimas
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2016 19:27

Dang! I don't have the coords (don't have the save point anymore, neither do I know how to find the coords). But I will have a picture very soon.
Et in Arcadia ego!

etzimas
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2016 19:43

Drove by on the way back (Portsmouth to Dover) and at the same point the truck crashed on something invisible. As seen in the picture there is no sign on the other side of the road, so my initial remark on it having to do with the sign post is wrong. It has to do with the road most likely. So I suppose the subject could be edited as "Invisible wall east of Porstsmouth".

I know there are no coords, but I hope that the sign post as seen helps, as I suppose there are no two identical signs like this (as said, just east of Portsmouth, in the map it was about straight north from the rest stop east and outside of Portsmouth).

And here should be the picture, hope it helps.

Et in Arcadia ego!

dew1911gaming

12 Jan 2016 19:53

Glad I searched before posting, just hit the exact same problem.

Afraid I don't know how to pull up Co-ords but the location is just outside Portsmouth. Luckily recovery takes me passed it :lol:

etzimas
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2016 20:19

Yeah, used recovery as well, as it gets you to Portsmouth. Still on the return trip I had to go all around through London ring, adding a few hours to my destination.

Is your point the same exactly?
Et in Arcadia ego!

yozza

12 Jan 2016 23:30

I had the same problem in the same place.

adgjl
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2016 22:55

I gave this whole junction a pretty good sweep for bugs but it looks like I missed something. Will investigate 'soon'.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

etzimas
Donation rank:

14 Jan 2016 14:06

If it helps any, my mods are promods, rusmap, project Balkans and then with higher priority the jazzycat's trailers and traffic (except Russian one) and D.B Better AI. In case it is not a bug alone, but a conflict.
Et in Arcadia ego!

adgjl
Donation rank:

17 Jan 2016 20:32

Reported #3420

The IW extends across the whole road as you said and is slightly in front of the sign when going towards the junction. Despite reporting plenty of blades of grass out of alignment on this junction I somehow missed this :oops: Thanks for your report :)

If you're interested in how to get game coordinates see this post.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information