Curiosity question

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
pwny1320

28 Jan 2016 08:56

Hi there,
First of all sorry if i have posted in the wrong section for this.

I was just wondering is there a thread or a spreadsheet somewhere here that fully outlines all the features (even the little details) within this mod so i can have a lookey-loo through it i am only asking because my game is very heavily modded and want to know what comes from this particular mod.

Thanks for your replies, and more importantly a very warm thanks for the Mod it has to be by far the best map mod i have used in conjunction with RusMap :D

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2016 09:39

For as far as I not, such a spreadsheet isn't available.

But you can find out yourself. Disable all mods except ProMods and take a look.

I can tell you that all countries and cities which are added can be found over here: http://promods.net/compat.php
I can tell you that (at least a part of) all roads and ports can be found here: http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4914
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

pwny1320

28 Jan 2016 10:16

Thankyou very much might i suggest that such a list be included to this website in the future?

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

28 Jan 2016 10:29

That would be a very, VERY long list, which would be very hard to update due to the sheer complexity of this mod. I don't think we want to spend that much time and effort on such a thing with only a small benefit.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2016 10:37

Maintaining such a spreadsheet would probably take more manpower than maintaining the mod ... :P
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

pwny1320

28 Jan 2016 10:56

theres actually massive benefits to this, im not saying to list every side street, tree or road work but area's in general. One of the benefits i can come up with straight off the top of my head is i can use it as a referance to assist in making even more mods compatible, for example if i knew which vanilla countries were modified i could probably get straight to work with a patch that would allow people to integrate TSM. also there are features that im not sure of for exaple i was driving on the edge of the crossover from this mod and into RusMap and i noticed something run across the road and im not sure if that was you guys or RusMap that coded that if i knew i could go into the files and make it more likely to happen, it also gives people the tools to work on more bugs that they arent sure which mods it is from :D

Just some food for thought

ScuL
Founder

28 Jan 2016 11:03

pwny1320 wrote: for example if i knew which vanilla countries were modified i could probably get straight to work with a patch that would allow people to integrate TSM.
That's some foul language right there.. it's a bit like having a Porsche with a Kia engine. Neither team wants to see the maps combined, so please refrain from doing so.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2016 11:33

It also sounds like you want to combine the two mods, and releasing them. That's against the terms of both sides.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2016 11:45

pwny1320 wrote:theres actually massive benefits to thist
None at all, if your are up to the task to create and maintain such a mod combining ProMods and TSM you can easily create a mod of your own or even join one of the teams
Really it's a huge task for one person
That's a thought :D
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

pwny1320

28 Jan 2016 14:04

im not wanting to release them publicly i would be more inclined to send them straight to you guys to officially patch your version lol

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information