Game crash with 2.00

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Vivisector999
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2016 02:31

Hi there, wondering if you can help me with this.

I have ETS 2. Version 1.22.2.6s
I have the Scandinavia and Going East DLC, as well as a few other Paint Jobs and Heavy Cargo DLC's
Only mods I had was Promods 1.98 (which I deleted from mods manager and the actual files), and the Promods Trailers and companies, which I turned off in Mod Manager

As soon as I launch the game with 2.00 mod installed, I can see my truck, and it says its going to my default location, which is in Mannheim, Germany. As soon as I press drive, the game crashes.

Here is the error page

I see errors, but not sure why, the 5 files, and the def file are in my mods directory. Thanks for checking, keep up the great work.

BTW the download was the paid download incase that matter

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2016 04:53

You've only enabled the DEF-file in the mod manager. Please enable the rest and the game will work just fine.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Vivisector999
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2016 05:01

Yeah sorry about that, I feel like an idiot, I figured it out right after I posted this. Lol. Was trying to come back to delete it, but didn't find my post right away. Not sure how/why I didn't see those the first 5-10 times I was in mod manager. Working properly now.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information