latest version

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
exdriver650
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2016 10:03

Hi,
I have just received an e-mail stating that an upgrade was available for ETS ProMods 2. How can I obtain it please? Do I have to purchase and install all over again?
Thanking you in anticipation of a reply,
Bill :oops:

ScuL
Founder

21 Apr 2016 10:38

Click on the download button and follow the instructions :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2016 10:40

http://promods.net/setup.php

If you've used the paid link, you will need to pay again.
So many people use the paid links, it became undo-able to send a new link to all of them. Besides, we work hard on every version ;)
Also, you'll still have the option to use the free link instead.

Edit:
Ninja'ed :lol:
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Bisinus
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2016 12:41

Thank you very much for the update Promods!:)
And it's also very cool to see new stuff in this version:D
ProMods+Rusmap 8-)
Enjoying this Experience since Promods 1.71 and Rusmap 1.4.8
Deutsch🇩🇪 English🇬🇧 עברית🇮🇱
little 🇷🇺 and 🇮🇹

doorslammer

21 Apr 2016 12:50

Yes many thanks for the update, I've not installed it yet but will install later today.

Dave

exdriver650
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2016 11:44

Thank you for the prompt reply. I do not mind paying.
Best wishes,
Bill

young-gamer

22 Apr 2016 14:21

Hi, I tried downloading promods but a) I cant download the paid version because PayPal does not seem to open properly, it just stays on the "logging you in" page (I don't know if this is an issue with PayPal or with the promods interface with PayPal), and b) when I tried downloading the 6 separate files the first one showed up as an installer.exe file and your instructions don't mention an .exe file so I didn't open it. Any suggestions? thanks.

ScuL
Founder

23 Apr 2016 03:56

young-gamer wrote:Hi, I tried downloading promods but a) I cant download the paid version because PayPal does not seem to open properly, it just stays on the "logging you in" page (I don't know if this is an issue with PayPal or with the promods interface with PayPal)
Are you using Microsoft Edge or do you have cookies disabled?
Try enabling cookies or preferably use a different browser (Chrome? Firefox?)
young-gamer wrote:and b) when I tried downloading the 6 separate files the first one showed up as an installer.exe file and your instructions don't mention an .exe file so I didn't open it. Any suggestions? thanks.
Looks like you haven't clicked the right button, we don't offer installer.exe, you may have been tricked to open one of the ads
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

young-gamer

25 Apr 2016 09:44

ScuL wrote:
young-gamer wrote:Hi, I tried downloading promods but a) I cant download the paid version because PayPal does not seem to open properly, it just stays on the "logging you in" page (I don't know if this is an issue with PayPal or with the promods interface with PayPal)
Are you using Microsoft Edge or do you have cookies disabled?
Try enabling cookies or preferably use a different browser (Chrome? Firefox?)
young-gamer wrote:and b) when I tried downloading the 6 separate files the first one showed up as an installer.exe file and your instructions don't mention an .exe file so I didn't open it. Any suggestions? thanks.
Looks like you haven't clicked the right button, we don't offer installer.exe, you may have been tricked to open one of the ads
OK, I tried downloading with IE and it worked. I paid my $1 but all of the files are .scs and I cannot unzip them. I've tried downloading them a couple of times now with the same results.

zzed_41

25 Apr 2016 10:27

No need to unzip .scs files, drop these directly into your mods folder.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information