ProMods - One Big Bug.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mereman

12 Mar 2014 14:47

I have an now old PC, CPU q6600 quad core 2.4 GHz with a Nvidia GTX275 graphic card 4 GBs memory running XP 32 bit. and I'm getting 40ish fps on medium settings.

No slow down when lights are on

There is a hit when it rains but I think this is due to the real weather mod. but the rain is so much better then standard I'll live with the slow down :D

No slow down with traffic headlights

No slow down when I pass a car/truck or when one passes me.

The only other slow down I get is when the auto save kicks in, then I get a hell of a hit,

So i think there is a problem with the set up of your PC.

I use Fraps for my fps.

At the moment I'm working on my wife to give me the go ahead to build a new PC :lol:

ron_Lq

12 Mar 2014 17:39

mereman wrote:At the moment I'm working on my wife to give me the go ahead to build a new PC :lol:
please inform us further how "working on wife" goes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

12 Mar 2014 17:44

"At the moment I'm working on my wife to give me the go ahead to build a new PC"......good luck with that :lol: . Your setup sounds good, I used to have a Radeon HD 6450 on my quad-core 8gb machine, which at best gave me 15fps, and all the points I mentioned would drop that to well under 10 :o . So I had enough of that, and bought a Radeon HD 7790, and immediately the fps shot up to 40-50, plus I could have all graphics settings at their highest :D . Occasionally I get a one second pause during autosave, but I can put up with that ;)
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

12 Mar 2014 19:09

I split the topic. Let's post our PC's here: http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1446

And let's close this weird discussion, we had enough fun for today.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information