ETS2/ATS Local Radio

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Rafaelkai

07 Jan 2024 18:14

yaojielun wrote:
05 May 2022 21:39
Koen, your plugin has been a blessing, adding reality while driving through the different countries.

That being said, having recently gone off the beaten path, I was wondering about the following as well:
Melphiz wrote:
29 Jan 2022 19:50
Are there any radio stations for Türkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kirgisistan?
When you play with The Great Steppe and Road to Asia, Kazakh radio is all there is
And while I'm at it, I'd love to also mention China and both North and South Korea.

Is there a way to get channels added for these countries? I looked at the "submit new station" option, but these countries weren't listed, so I'm not sure how to go about that.

Thanks!
Technically anyone who wants to add map suport for newer maps can contribute to the project creating pull requests on the project github, as long as they know how its correctly done. Adding new stations in already present countries is way easier than adding new countries and their stations AFAIK, so adding support for SibirMap or VolgaMap would be fairly easy for example. On another note I think Project Japan support should be off be default now, as new projects are getting close to India, where Japan's stations are located ingame.

fornson
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2024 15:08

th3darknight wrote:
01 Nov 2023 10:28
Tried the installer.exe after which I get this
Is there a solution?
I found solution! Just DO NOT install via Local Radio Installer.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information