Got update la france promods instant useless

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
uBronan

05 Dec 2016 19:05

After many months been away from ETS2 i decided to play a bit with the old driver game.
So i updated the ages old promod which i had installed to the latest i could find { 2.11 }
When i launched the game after i installed the needed mods files onto my new system it showed updating ETS2.
Apparently i got the viva la france a bit earlier than was advertised.
But now the whole promods has been instant reported as onbruikbaar [ english translation : Useless]
When i clicked to activate the mod and started the game it deleted the promods files :evil: :twisted: .

Vøytek
Developer

05 Dec 2016 19:08

ProMods is not compatible with ETS2 1.26 update and with the DLC. You have to go back to 1.25 if you want to use ProMods 2.11.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

uBronan

06 Dec 2016 01:19

I tried to see how i can get back to an older version
But apparantly that is no longer an option in steam
Even the option to stop updates from games is no longer present. It simply installs them no matter what.

Josh0

06 Dec 2016 01:37

uBronan wrote:I tried to see how i can get back to an older version
But apparantly that is no longer an option in steam
Sure it is. In your Steam client game library, right-click on the game title and select "Properties", then choose the "BETAS" tab, then change the "Select the beta you would like to opt into" drop-down list to the desired ETS2 version.
uBronan wrote:Even the option to stop updates from games is no longer present. It simply installs them no matter what.
It is true that used to be a Steam option but it was removed. However, if you run Steam in Offline mode it won't update the games. Note that Steam must be in Online mode to select old/beta game versions.

uBronan

08 Dec 2016 07:06

Thank you
Had to remove all and reinstall :D
Sadly i miss the option to pospone the updates as in the paste, because i had not played the game for a while i assumed it would not update because i Had it set on that option. Anyway as long as we can keep running a older version to run promods i am happy.
Sadly my lesser dmg mod no longer works in this higher 1.25 version.
I tend to have a problem in the german area's where some roadsigns give damage for nothing xD

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information