World of Trucks christmas deliver problem

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
KvB

05 Jan 2017 05:35

Hey

I am the new guy ^^

installed the mod with the trailer mod .. worked like charm :D

But now I am facing a problem with the christmas loads from world of trucks .. I can get the contract but as soon as start the engine .. the contract just disapears from my navi .. and the system says .. no contract but if I want to get a new one from wot it keeps saying that I am on a tour and that I have to finish it first .. I have to reset the tour on the wot webpage in oder to get a new one .. but it keeps happenig again and again.

Any ideas ?

metpei

05 Jan 2017 14:52

World of trucks uses scs map, ProMods map adds more companies/roads/ferrys so it won't work.
To get achivement, make new profile without ProMods and make deliveries there. If you temporarily take ProMods off and later add it back on, you lose all your map exploring (0%)

Edit: if that sounds too much work, use one of these in new profile (it must be added before you accept new profile done), so you can have fun and buy all trucks for testing almost immedeatly
http://ets2.lt/en/?s=level
Last edited by metpei on 05 Jan 2017 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

yang20

05 Jan 2017 14:59

Probably you need to open menu and on left side you have comunicat that saying you have WOTR to do. Click on it and then click to continue wotr freight.
Currently driving SCANIA S
PM2.40+RusMap 1.8.1+Great Steppe 1.2+Southern Region 7.8
Beta-tester of Project Balkans

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information