Belgie en nederland met Google Maps

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
JNS1972
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2014 11:41

ik vind wel te klein Belgie en Nederland map moed nog groter elke land voor 30€ als veel dorp wild dan moet wel betalen DLS elke dorp voor 5€ betalen dan maak veel winst van

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2014 12:44

Wow... firstly, when signing up, you agreed to abide by the forum rules which include the use of english as a common language. Secondly, your post is barely readable, even to a dutch speaker.

I will agree with you, even at the ETS2 scale, Belgium and Holland are underrepresented and there are a number of blatant errors in Belgium, but, you know, it's a game. It was only 30,- Euros (and 16,- for the DLC? -I don't remember). Together with ProMods (FREE!!) there is a lot to enjoy for a small price, imo.

If I recall correctly ProMods plan to do more than just the correction to the roads around Rotterdam/Amsterdam and will add a few locations in the Benelux at some point. I'm also hoping they'll correct the signs on the E40 (not the E42 as the game erroneously states) Brussels-Liège-Köln, as those bother me as well.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 16:17

Yeah please speak English here and the first post makes no sense (content and language wise)..

We are doing some BE fixes now but the scale of ETS2 doesn't allow everything.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information