[2.20] Weird behaviour of companies in Lillehammer

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
peniu
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 14:17

Hello, I experienced very weird behaviour of companies in Lillehammer. The first think I noticed was a company not generating any jobs (see this topic viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19440&p=185042#p185042). Then I tried to find a job from Lillehammer. There was one whole page of jobs and one on second page. I didn't like any so I decided to sleep there. After that the game only generated one job for me (1st picture http://imgur.com/a/WzGga). I thought it's weird taking into account that there are more companies in this city. When I opened console I saw some bugs about trailers (see 2nd picture on imgur). Additionally when I tried to enter Norrfood the gate didn't open (it worked the first time I visited this company, but didn't seem to work this time). Gate: [06/09/2017 15:02] (sec+0001-0015);4120.61;3.81093;-59262.7;-1.02397;-0.436493 Screen - 3rd image on imgur. The last weird thing I noticed was that I discovered all companies other than Norrsken, exited the game and when I loaded it again companies weren't discovered on the map. They became discovered again when I loaded my own save (instead of autosave the game loaded).

Vøytek
Developer

14 Sep 2017 00:08

I didn't have issues with new jobs spawning after sleeping, so no idea if it was a 1-time issue for you or it happens everytime?

Gates open when you drive directly at them. Unfortunately, even a small angle is a problem sometimes.

To draw custom company yards, we use a feature called Map area but looks like it's a bit bugged (SCS doesn't use it anywhere in their games yet, they may fix it in the future).
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

peniu
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2017 16:39

Thank you for the answer. So far it looks like job generation problem is gone. As for a custom companies (and I guess that applies to fuel stations and parkings as well?), does it mean that there is no point in reporting bugs like being unable to discover certain prefab or losing the discovered status after loading a save?

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2017 16:45

As far as I'm aware, the discovery of prefabs such as company yards, fuel stations, and parking areas don't count to your discovery total.
The roadways and driveways leading to and from the prefabs do count for the discovery total if they show on the map. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information