PayPal Problem for Turkey

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
sentius55
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 18:06

Hi everyone,

I use ProMods for everytime and I think this mod is making better the game but there is a problem at payment section. When we want to download this mod, site offer two options. One option is free download and the second is one and fast link with donate. I want to download mod as fast and secure. So I want to donate. But the problem is that PayPal is forbidden and we(as Turkish users) have to choose another option. I'm downloading new version(2.20) and it takes time too much and it hasn't finished yet. In additionally, there is many adverts and sometimes download is not even starting. How can this problem solve ?

I think, ProMods producer can use other payment site with PayPal ? It would be very easy for Turkish fans. I don't know that this idea is realistic but I want to expression this problem.

Note : I looked to site for this issue but I couldn't find any topic and I open this.

Thank you.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 20:23

We can't help you with the fact that Turkey blocks a perfectly normal site like PayPal. You can try to use a proxy, I don't know if that works, but you can try. :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ScuL
Founder

06 Sep 2017 23:44

Unfortunately the only payment gateway that is supported is PayPal. It's a robust and standardised platform that is used all over the world. Unfortunately we cannot control local government decisions.
I know for a fact that some Turkish people are using PayPal via a proxy.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

EG0611

07 Sep 2017 11:52

Volleybal4life wrote:
06 Sep 2017 20:23
We can't help you with the fact that Turkey blocks a perfectly normal site like PayPal.
Here is summary of what happened.

Turkish Government: TG
Paypal HQ: PP

TG: Paypal you are not paying any taxes and you don't have any offices in Turkey so we cannot track who is paying what to who. We want to see every cent displacement around Turkey and we want to get profit from it.
PP: I don't have to and I won't.
TG: Very well bye bye.
PP: Bye.

THE END

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information