Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
smitty436

19 Dec 2017 23:27

Hi all probably wrong to do this,but had a peek and still finding my way around.
so...yes i'm new to promods...not new to driving i'm a wagon driver in the realms of the real world for ten years now..
promods team all i want to say is wow..this is amazing work you have done.
the cairnryan i applaud you...i lived in that area and drove in and out of that terminal loads of times brilliant in game.
certain parts of the A75 i can relate too..and holyhead wow the tesco store just getting in to the bay brilliant.the road markings to even the signs on the road side, the traffic lights.even welcome to scotland as you join the m74.i know ive only scratched the surface of this but this mod brings so much more for the challenge and life of the game, its awsome i regret living in a cave all this time not have enjoyed this.well done guys i cant say it enough.

ScuL
Founder

21 Dec 2017 05:53

Thanks very much for your kind words
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information