[Known non-ProMods issue] External (WOT) contracts are incompatible with map mods

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Marmat1980
Donation rank:

31 Dec 2020 17:41

I can't enter the UK. there is a synchronization error with World of Truck on Eurotunnel and ferries. has anyone had a similar problem?

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

31 Dec 2020 17:47

Map mods are not suitable for WOT contracts. WOT contracts should be used on the base map to avoid errors.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Wadsteckel
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2021 21:02

Wish I saw this thread before connecting my ProMods profile to the WoT world. Guess I'll disconnect it, and use my vanilla profile for WoT. I didn't understand how my 'truck or trailer is too long to connect to your World of Trucks load', although getting to DB Schenker in Szczecin was a bit tricky. :)

Regards,
-Ed S

[email protected]

20 Apr 2021 16:53

Note to anyone who's using promods and doing the Iberian 20 unique deliveries event - as other people have said in this thread turn off promods until you are done with the event. I was getting the ferry from Plymouth to Santander and I couldn't sync to world of trucks while departing from the ferry in Plymouth. Can't wait to get the event done, reenable mods and enjoy the amazing job the ProMods team have done!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2021 12:04

Stop using mods and WoT jobs together, and your problems will be solved.
Mod builders can change whatever they want.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Danysahne85
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2022 18:21

I have to smile right now... few months ago i tried a WoT-Event too, of course i don't deactivated the promods *facepalm* and so i travelled many times from a to b and from b to a, just wondering why i don't finished the job... after travelling the fourth time i get the clue: WoT and promods don't work together... *lol* :-D But it was in the old game version... i believe it was 1.39. :-D

By the way: A big compliment to the Promod-Guys: You do a great job. Very impressive what you are do for us. <3
*vrooooooom*

SzymonKurzacz

18 May 2023 11:30

I made a mod and uploaded it to steam workshop. Mod changes city names to indicate which are working with ProMods + WoT combo.

It is not working with TruckersMP, but full database with working companies in each city is available as google spreadsheet and can be used to check if specific start/end is possible to do on ProMods...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2623657746

No more "sync" problems... And that includes list of working ferries. HINT: there is only one way to get to/from UK via Newcastle - Ijmuden ferry ;)
Air Child charity VTC - we drive and sponsors donate to UNICEF for each 1000km.
ProMods WoT Safe City Names

CCMGAMER02
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2023 12:37

Good job!!!

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information