[Resolved] Loading time too long

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
SalePro

23 Nov 2018 17:15

Hi, here i am again. I have got another problem,which is ocurring on loading screen again.
The problem is the game is taking too much to load on loading screen,i will explain more detailed below.

Everything was fine until now,game was loading for about 15 minutes each time, but now it is taking about an hour to load !
So,before this happend, i added Sardinia map 0.9 + AfroMap 1.7 to my mod manager,or i should say map combo and from then my game is taking an hour to load it all. I have tried disabling those 2 maps but its still the same,nothing more or less changed.
Here is my map combo which i am using: PM 2.31, RM 1.8.1, Great Steppe 1.2 , SR 7.5.0 ,PJ Indo 2.5, EAA 5.0.4, Emden 1.02b, Paris Rebuilding 2.3, ROEX 1.8.5 , YKS Turkey 1.32 and i have been using this combo since 1.31 game version and had no problems with it,all maps are compatible with 1.32 game version and i am using correct loading order i am sure.Game was loading in a maximum of 20 minutes. Now for some reason it takes 1 hour and a little bit more to load.

The thing i have noticed when i was looking into game.log was "Road network navigation cache" the part "Started" appeared when game was loading in 22 minute, and the "Finished" part was in 55 minute. So this thing took 33 minutes to finish,but before this problem happend, it took 5-10 seconds ,i was looking into my previous topic that i have posted here.
So it is not about first time loading for example if i added new mod.I tried loading few times after that first initial load and it is still taking 1 hour.
Last edited by Davyddin on 25 Nov 2018 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resolved-prefixed

Vøytek
Developer

23 Nov 2018 17:35

1. We need your log.
2. If it takes 22 minutes to get to building the cache, I wonder if your PC is maybe wooden? :D That just sounds crazy... Maybe you should remove a lot of mods.
3. "So it is not about first time loading" - if you add a poorly made map (or not tested properly), you'll encounter this every time. It'll have to build navigation cache every time you start the game - that's why you shouldn't use too many maps, as some of them may be incompatible with each other and cause issues like this one.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

SalePro

23 Nov 2018 19:17

It looks like i solved the problem , sorry for opening new topic, i thought i ran out of ideas.

The problem was in road connection file between PM & RM, i was using until now PM 2.27 - RM 1.8.1 road connection,and when i added these maps i replaced as well a newer rc for this 2 maps ( PM 2.30 - RM 1.8.1 ) .

So i just turned back this older one for PM 2.27 and my game loaded in 12 minutes, and road network navigation in just 3 seconds :D

Thank you anyway,sorry again for opening new topic, i thought i tried everything so i came here for help.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 18:17

Happy trucking!
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information