Falling through the map

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Beci1111
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2019 17:27

Okay, so my issue is this:
I am using wombat's promods combo with the free roextended and yksrsk. So I was going on a road, in Slovakia, near Kosice, when suddenly all the ai traffic cars disappeared, and a second later, I am falling through the map. When I press f7 to save myself, the game crashed. I tried it again, the same thing happened at the same spot. I made a new profile, I didnt go through that area, but then it happened in Poland. I have all dlcs, except for some paint jobs. I use some extra mods, like arayas' supertraffic, normal economy, and ai superlights.
I reinstalled the game, because I read that on steam that it fixed this for someone. Then I made a new profile again, checked the order 3 times, and added some new renault trucks, and a hungarian cabin accessory thing. I was in Ukraine, it was great, it was working. But then I forgot to look at where I was going, so it happened again in Slovakia. Near Kosice. Again. (I was going in a daf, so not a mod truck)
Please help me, I would be really grateful.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2019 17:32

please post your game.log otherwise nobody can help. But it's a mod conflict caused by the many Maps you use.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

liano

14 Mar 2019 18:36

By the gamelog we can see that it's a reading problem. Try to read [IMPORTANT] How to report a game crash first!
Carago Map - v0.0

CptCaribbean

15 Mar 2019 13:46

The thing is he / she hasn't shown the game.log yet so we can't know the issue.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

PerrydPelle

24 Mar 2019 16:24

Beci1111 wrote:
14 Mar 2019 17:27
Okay, so my issue is this:
I am using wombat's promods combo with the free roextended and yksrsk. So I was going on a road, in Slovakia, near Kosice, when suddenly all the ai traffic cars disappeared, and a second later, I am falling through the map. When I press f7 to save myself, the game crashed. I tried it again, the same thing happened at the same spot. I made a new profile, I didnt go through that area, but then it happened in Poland. I have all dlcs, except for some paint jobs. I use some extra mods, like arayas' supertraffic, normal economy, and ai superlights.
I reinstalled the game, because I read that on steam that it fixed this for someone. Then I made a new profile again, checked the order 3 times, and added some new renault trucks, and a hungarian cabin accessory thing. I was in Ukraine, it was great, it was working. But then I forgot to look at where I was going, so it happened again in Slovakia. Near Kosice. Again. (I was going in a daf, so not a mod truck)
Please help me, I would be really grateful.
I do not know if you have already fixed it, but do you have all road connections for roextended?
Road to Asia Admin and beta tester. Our map is going to be released in 2020 so stay tuned. :D My Screenshot topic: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29771

• Information