ProMods 2.45 has been released. It runs on game version 1.36 and requires ALL map DLCs. It is not compatible with open beta 1.37.

Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are sadly unable to expand our server capacity as per usual and the free download servers are likely to be overwhelmed upon release. Please be kind and patient or use the paid service for a better experience.

How can I change handling?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
jakers132

25 Apr 2019 17:50

I am playing on a keyboard (I know, I know, my steering wheel is broken atm) and there's two things that are bothering me,

1. braking after I stop pressing the brake, for example let's say that someone cuts in my line or stops hardly while I am going 80km/h, I slow down to 60km/h and want to drive that fast, but the brake is still braking for one second after I stopped pressing the button and I end up going only 20km/h and having to waste a lot of time to get back to the 60km/h, I tried changing the brake intensity, but I didn't really notice a big difference

2. steering too slowly, not that big of an issue, but sometimes it feels like it's taking a lot of time to steer, I previously had a car mod and I think it had the same issue as well, which is much more obvious when you are trying to drive a car.

CptCaribbean

27 Apr 2019 17:59

So which is the question? I also play with a keyboard and what I did to solve those problems you're facing is to increase the intensity of the brakes and increasing the sensibility of the wheel from the "Options" section.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

• Information