Promods not working

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
christopher.liu4

01 Nov 2019 04:30

Hey guys, I purchased the Promods pack that included all the files in one folder, and copy and pasted all those files into my folder, but the game still doesnt detect the files. When I use the test file program, it says files 1-7 arent detected. Do I have to rename the files? My files are titled media, assets, map. etc. Thanks.

Josh0

01 Nov 2019 06:18

christopher.liu4 wrote:
I purchased the Promods pack ... When I use the test file program, it says files 1-7 arent detected.
The file tester is only for the multi-part download, you don't need it for the single-part download. If you wish to test the contents of your downloaded .7z file you can press the "Test" button in WinRAR or 7zip.
christopher.liu4 wrote:
... and copy and pasted all those files into my folder, but the game still doesnt detect the files.
Are you using single player or TruckersMP? Can you show a screenshot of your mod folder including the path?

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information