Game crashes constantly

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Leifers

25 Nov 2019 21:45

My ETS2 v. 1.35 crashes in different places and after restart, it crashes in exactly the same place again. I then have to move the truck to another location on the map in order to continue playing. I have Promods v 2.42 installed. Please, can someone help me by looking through my "game.log.txt"-file?
Attachments
game.log.txt.rar
(30.82 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Josh0

26 Nov 2019 03:55

@Leifers, a few things:
  • This game.log does not show a game crash. You loaded a game profile, looked at the world map, exited to the profile selection screen, loaded the same game profile again, then quit the game gracefully.
  • You are loading a number of mods which are not updated for ETS2 1.35, there are many warnings in your log.
  • You are using 98 mod files! If you suspect the problem is ProMods related, please try to reproduce the game crash in a profile with only ProMods loaded.
  • You are using Jazzycat's Trailer and Cargo Pack at the same time as Jazzycat's Overweight Trailers and Cargo Pack. Jazzycat himself says not to do this:
    Attention! This pack is part of my Trailers and cargo pack. Don't use them together!
  • You have a number of DLC files in your mod folder and you're loading them as mods: you should never need to do this if you own the DLCs legitimately.

Leifers

28 Nov 2019 20:17

Thank you so much for the support. I started by uninstalling all the cargo packages one at a time, and when i had uninstalled the "military cargo pack by Jazzycat" the problem seems to have disappeared, I think...
I have not had time to try the game that much yet, but it looks promising so far. Is there any way to make RusMap work together with Promods?

bmwGTR

29 Nov 2019 08:29

Hi,

have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=29406

This version works with ProMods and 1.35.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Leifers

29 Nov 2019 21:09

Amazing, life is good again! The game has never worked as well as now. Thank you both of you for the great support Josh0 and bmwGTR, i'm very greatful and happy!!! :D

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information