Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Ficfic

15 Apr 2020 10:50

Since the version 11:
Update of fuel prices.
Durations of loans divied per 10.
Loans more expensive.
You start the game with 16.000€.
Prices of selling of trucks on 50% of their initial prices.
Prices of the garages reduced of 30%.

With Realism V12, you have:

1) Available on-line purchase without buying a truck.
2) Improvement of the sound of the rain and of the thunder (thanks to American-Express).
3) Fee of hiring: 1 083€.
4) Increase of the number of kilometers in the capacities of long distance.
5) Correction of data on certain engines (thanks to MichelP).
6) Starting up of the game at 6 am in the morning with 16.000€.
7) Decrease of the duration of the hurry up music to 10 minutes.
8) Decrease of the number of XP gained during a stroll (10 XP every 100 kilometers).
9) Decrease of the number of XP gained during a mission (10 XP every 100 kilometers).
10) Decrease of the number of XP gained when you drive on an undiscoevred road (20 XP every 100 kilometers).
11) Decrease of the number of XP won during a putting alongside the quay.
12) Decrease of the number of XP lost for late.
13) Decrease of the maximal loan.
14) Duration of authorized overdraft crossed in 30 days.
15) Longer durations of refund.
16) Expenses of abandonment of a trailer reduced to 1 200€.
17) Expenses of the drivers are more realistic.
18) More realistic times of rises of sun and night.
19) Modification complete of system of points of experience.
20) Modification of a part of icons (thanks to James Le Bavard).
21) Modification of the sum of the loans.
22) Modification of the parameters of the camera.
23) Opacity of the night increased to 100%.
24) Loss of XP on a trailer decreased to 1 XP by % of damages and to 1 % by % of damages.
25) Loss of the money on a trailer decreased in 10€ by % of damages and in 1 % by % of damages.
26) Possibility of making loans without any mission made.
27) Prices of accessories decreased in 90% on average so they are more realistic (even those of ALL THE DLCs excluded Flags DLC which is realistic).
28) Price of the fines fixed according to the French regulations.
29) More realistic quick cargo prices.
30) More realistic cargo prices.
31) More realistic cargo prices in traction offer.
32) Prices of the garages reduced of 30%.
33) Realistic prices of the fuel in all the countries (15th April 2020).
34) Reduction of the consumption of the drivers in the kilometer, between 0,2 and 0,3 liters.
35) Reduction of the probability that a driver has no trailer to 0%.
36) Reduction of the maximal damages caused on a trailer by a driver to 1%.
37) Reduction of 20% of the price of the diesel oil in garages.
38) Reductions of the deadlines of delay (8 hours for the non-urgent deliveries, 4 hours for the normal and the 1 hour for the urgent against 2 days, 12 hours and 4 hours).
39) Occasions of trucks in 50% of their initial prices.
40) Interest rate of the loans reduced to 5%.
41) Exchange rate realistic (13th January 2020).
42) Time of rest modified (11 hours of break every 9 hours of driving).
43) Reduction of the price of the refueling by the tow truck.

PS: This mod contains more than 3.000 files!

Credits:
Ficfic & thanks to Hugo Coytte, James LeBavard, MichelP, American-Express, and Dk

Link: https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/4mwmtmi3mvcr/Realism_V12.7z.html

Kortxero

08 Jun 2020 11:28

Thanks a lot. I'll test this out in the latest version of Promods.

wen_nug

09 Jun 2020 14:18

you mean the 1.37? It would be awesome to see such a magnifique work in the latest version.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 09 Jun 2020 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Kortxero

09 Jun 2020 18:29

Yes, I've given up my previous game as I found the stock economy system was too easy and permissive. So far so good with this mod in v1.37 (and Promods 2.46 obviously). This mod seems to work fine, but I still haven't used a ferry line (it is often a deal breaker with other nice economy mods used in conjunction with Promods, such as "Economy Overhaul"). Hopefully, it won't break anything in my future missions ;) However, I need to assign my skill points carefully, as €5/km (as shown in the OP screenshot) is still too high IMHO (so I need to stop at the right level in order to stick to near-real life prices per km). For now, used in conjunction with other realistic mods (better rain effects, no symbols, traffic tweaks, real signs, better building lights, real names, realistic headlights, etc.), the game is a real blast.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 10 Jun 2020 06:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - DO NOT quote posts direct above yours

wen_nug

11 Jun 2020 03:39

Oh sure, I've given up my game as well. I've been playing v1.37 with Promods 2.46 and I found the stock economy system is still too easy.

I read somewhere that Economy Overhaul doesn't work perfectly with Promods, that's why I'm still searching for another economy mods that works well with Promods. And then I found this. And then you told me it's "so far so good". So, I'll try this one, hehe.

If you found that €5/km is too high, there might be a way to tweak it by editing the economy_data.sii inside def folder of the mod. I don't know but let's find out. I personally tried to tweak promods's economy def file for myself and it worked well even though there are so many things that left unchanged that caused the game feel unbalanced (yes, I'm not good at balancing the game, lol)

Edit 1:
Anyway, I just downloaded it and I looked inside the .scs file. I don't know exactly how the mod works especially in regards of the presence of Promods but I found this
fuel price.jpg
fuel price.jpg (171.44 KiB) Viewed 12856 times
And each of these files tell us about the fuel prices for each country. It seems like this mod doesn't cover the Middle East Add-on. It's fine tho since I don't use it. But we're missing the Spain so I wonder how the fuel price is going on in Spain and other country listed in promods that are not covered in this mod. Also I haven't found any file that changes the ferry prices, hmm.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 11 Jun 2020 10:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Kortxero

11 Jun 2020 11:06

Well, I guess I'll simply use the Real Fuel Prices Live mod available in the Steam Workshop and set it to a higher priority than RealismV12. Apparently, it works with ProMods (with a price 1.02 €/l in Spain). I just hope it won't cause any conflict...

(Side note to bmwGTR: I've taken good note of your latest edit and I won't quote a direct message above mine to avoid cluttering the thread. Thanks for your help!)

wen_nug

11 Jun 2020 17:56

Oh, right! Thanks for telling me that! Gotta git that right away.

Kortxero

11 Jun 2020 18:18

You're welcome. To be honest, I suspect it will be fine as there are even prices for the Middle-East. As both Spain and this region are not available in the stock game, I guess the creator has thought of us Promods users. We'll see how it goes ;)

wen_nug

11 Jun 2020 18:48

Yeah, they definitely put attention to Promods users. I just installed both Realism v12 and the Real Fuel Price Live on a new fresh start. I'll be doing some tests tomorrow. Hopefully it will work well. The only thing that concerns me is the ferry prices :roll:

Kortxero

13 Jun 2020 11:40

I took the ferry between Greece and Italy, and naturally it went fine since RealismV12 does not edit ferry prices, but considering the lower income we get from each mission (compared to the vanilla version of the game), €1.1k for the crossing will take a toll on my profits when I get to purchase my own truck. I didn't really want to level up in the first place to keep mission prices as real as possible, but I guess I'll have to increase my XP anyway or it will take me 10 years to "end" the game :) Also, I could edit each ferry price in the def Promods file, but it is a bit time consuming to find all the real prices for each ferry line...

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information