More cities in countries

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Hungiboy

06 May 2020 12:16

Hello, I wonder if Promods brings more cities to the country. I miss the realism in the game. I get bored after every time. I am interested in whether it makes promods.

Thanks for the answers
I like ProMods. Especially ProMods Germany :D.
ProMods user since v2.43

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

06 May 2020 14:05

Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

chrissav2002
Donation rank:

06 May 2020 18:07

I think that most of the time there is no room to add more "standard" cities...

But there is a lot of small "scenery cities" already existing along the roads. Would not it be possible to change them to "deliverable cities", with one or two delivery point, like stores or gas station that are already there for look ? Or a small construction site (like a new house).
That would give the small roads more interest, especially when there is a good autobahn network available to drive and the speed limits are quite low (like in Germany).

Like in northern scandinavia, or like SCS did with the nuclear powerplant in France DLC...

OfficialDOWL
Developer
Donation rank:

06 May 2020 20:39

The problem with converting scenery towns to playable ones is that you then have to build more scenery on the far side of town which, as you said correctly, there is usually no room for.
Developer for Iceland Image
#3 forum spammer with a username beginning 'O'
ATS Background Map
ETS2 Background Maps

chrissav2002
Donation rank:

06 May 2020 21:17

I was more thinking of converting/changing food stores, gas station, construction sites etc. that are already on the sides of the existing drivable roads to one that allow the player to take cargo from. So no new road are required and the changes in scenery are minimal.

But maybe it's more a ATS thing to have shops along the road that could be changed to usable ones with minimal modification of the map (the idea itself is clearly coming from ATS, where every time I drive in a small scenery town, I'm thinking : Why can't I deliver to theses stores...)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information