Promods 1.7 + NEZ map + PR 1.7 + Rusmap 1.3.5 + Italy addon.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mathijs619
Donation rank:

21 Aug 2014 17:27

Hello everyone,

I have a little question about map compatibility.

Today i tried to run ETS2 with Promods 1.7, NEZ map, PR 1.7, Rusmap 1.3.5 and Italy Addon.
So everything works right but when i start the game some roads are missing

for example: (if i put the maps in this order: Promods 1.7 + NEZ map + PR 1.7 + Rusmap 1.3.5 + Italy addon. the road to Ukraine is missing).

I already tried to rename the maps to let them load in another order but there are still roads missing.

I see no reason why these maps can't work together because they don't cover each other with countries.

So my question is: Can someone explain me why these maps don't work together or help me to fix this? :D

ETS2-User
Developer

21 Aug 2014 18:32

Not all maps work together. Usually you can only play one map at all, so it's a great support that you can play on pro, pr and rus at once. And I got no idea how they did this in the first place, because every map you download has its own map file "europe.mbd", which only includes standard europe and the parts that have been changed in this only mod. So if you want to combine let's say prom and italy, the game firstly loads promods, which adds scandinavia and a few other parts, and then Italy, but the whole europe.mbd of the Italy mod, with only Italy rebuilt. The game can't split up the mbd file, because it can't see what's new and what's by scs and where you want to drive. ;)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

ScuL
Founder

21 Aug 2014 19:27

It's not possible to combine these maps for other reasons than just the map files
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information