ProMods achievements compatibility/difficulty

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Cabelcas

04 Apr 2024 06:33

Adding to the "Like a Farmer" achievement, two other jobs are also impossible with PM. In addition to the one in Kaliningrad, the western Õnnelik Talu for Pärnu is missing, seemingly taken out to make room for the roads to Hiiumaa and Saaremaa. The Õnnelik Talu for Narva's also broken, either moved or reassigned to Kunda.

Cabelcas

22 Apr 2024 05:09

Should also be noted that Exclave Transit (making five deliveries from Kaliningrad to mainland Russia) only seems to work delivering to SCS Russian cities, i.e. Pskov, Luga, St. Petersburg, Vyborg, or Sosnovy Bor. Found that out the hard way when I delivered to Tikhvin (part of RusMap) only for it not to count toward the achievement so I'm assuming it's the same way for any PM towns in Russia.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information