ProMods achievements compatibility/difficulty

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
CR929

25 Jun 2020 20:34

I made this list for myself to determine whether I can complete 100% of the achievements with ProMods, and it turned out I can't so I decided to put it out for everyone looking for all or some particular achievements so that they can see whether they need a vanilla profile or not. This is not a complete guide, just a simple list, however me and my "colleagues" will happily answer any questions regarding achievements with ProMods.

I also split them into several categories so if you're just starting out with the game (on a ProMods profile - you'll never want to see vanilla :D) you can take a look at how easy/complicated the achievements become with the mod installed.

This list is valid as of ProMods version 2.62.

Trivial:
These achievements are either extremely easy to get or there is a very high chance you will get them, sooner or later, during normal gameplay
  • Choo-Choo
  • Sardine
  • My Precious
  • From the Comfort of Your Home
  • Reliable Contractor
  • Careerist
  • Friends Are Always Here to Help You
  • All is Possible
  • Working with the Elite
  • Swimming in Success
  • Performance Optimizer
  • Aspects of Professionalism
  • Zzzzz
  • Diesel, No petrol!
Easy:
You might not get these achievements by simply playing the game however they require little effort to get, generally one trip or several teleports that shouldn't take you more than 1-2 hours. Note that some of them might require looking for the exact cargo/route combination, so Freight and Quick Jobs markets may not be the best choice, as Cargo Market offers a wider variety of jobs if you own a lot of trailer types. Note however that this limits you to jobs near your location, as Quick Jobs allow you to teleport to the starting point immediately. Using 3rd party tools like Virtual Speditor is also a decent solution.
  • Succesfully Docked
  • Just in time!
  • Long Hauler
  • Profit Hunter
  • Experience Beats All!
  • Job Is Only Worth It If It's Done Well!
  • Honey, I'm Home
  • National Company
  • Volvo Trucks Lover
  • Scania Trucks Lover
  • Cattle Drive
  • True Sicilian
  • Many Roads Lead to Rome
  • Michelangelo
  • Big Brother
  • Size Matters
  • Ranger
  • Ferryman
  • Landmark Tour
  • Aquaphobia
  • Taking the Scenic Route
  • Conquistador
  • Grand Tour Guide
  • Iberian Pilgrimage
  • Fleet Builder
  • Let's Get Shipping
  • Taste the Sun
Medium:
These might take you up to a couple of hours to complete. Using 3rd party tools (unless you object) is strongly recommended
  • Test Drive Limited
  • Minimaxer
  • Whatever Floats Your Boat
  • Bon Voyage!
  • Go Nuclear!
  • All Around the Isle of Beauty
  • Property Magnate
  • Sightseer
  • Time for Big Hauling
  • Keep Calm and Haul Heavy
  • You Bet I Can Park It!
  • No Pain No Gain
  • I Thought This Should Be Heavy?!
  • Imperator
  • Captain
  • Mind the Lava
  • All Around the Blue Island
  • Not a Big Problem
  • Baltic Tourist
  • Grand Tour
  • Exclave Transit
  • Balkan Explorer
  • Along the Black Sea
  • Orient Express
  • Sailor
  • Check-in, Check-out
  • Gas Must Flow!
  • Concrete Jungle
  • Turkish Delight
  • Industry Standard
Hard:
  • Head Hunter - requires lots of teleports
  • Driver Exceptionnel
  • I am a GPS
  • Mass-to-don - theoretically obtainable, however Heat Exchanger and Industrial Condenser (the only cargoes that qualify) are extremely rare
Impossible:
The most important part. These achievements cannot be obtained with ProMods due to technical limitations - see below.
  • Miner - one of the depots is located in Drammen which is not present in the base game - it is attached to Oslo in vanilla. Delivery to the mine thus does not count.
  • Like a Farmer - same as above, one of the farms is assigned to Gusev instead of Kaliningrad.
  • Pathfinder - some prefabs positioning does not allow 100% discovery
    These achievements cannot be obtained because not all Special Transport routes are present in ProMods, thus not all types of cargo can spawn:
  • The Bigger The Better
  • Not a Canoe
  • Giant
Unknown:
These achievements have not been tested yet and it is unknown whether they can be done with ProMods.

None currently!
Last edited by CR929 on 14 Nov 2022 20:20, edited 22 times in total.
BlackBox Inc. - We deliver. Safe and sound.

Image + Image

JohnBart
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2020 20:43

Great topic! ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

ScuL
Founder

26 Jun 2020 03:04

Thank you for investigating this
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

26 Jun 2020 07:31

"Like a Farmer" will be impossible to complete with ProMods active due to a farm in Gusev, which was originally assigned to Kaliningrad, Russia.

"Pathfinder" will most likely be impossible to achieve due to road segments being buried under stuff in places, particularly in the Poland Rebuilding areas of Poland from when PR was merged with ProMods.

The rest of your "N/A" list should be doable, though.

CR929

26 Jun 2020 08:59

Awesome (well, not that much - even more work on vanilla), thanks for the info! Regarding Pathfinder, I remember someone wrote that it activates at 99.96%, or it did at least, so I'll keep it at Hard for the time being while I verify if this still applies.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 27 Jun 2020 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

Image + Image

Erudain
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2020 00:36

Concrete Jungle, Taking th Scenic Route and Turkish Delight all works fine with Promods, got all those achivements while running Promods

CR929

06 Jul 2020 11:30

Yep, just finished Turkish Delight! Thanks for the info, added them to the list

Image + Image

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2020 14:36

Looking over your list since you've made updates to the first post, the Industry Standard achievement can be completed as it simply involves making 2 deliveries to specific companies in the "Beyond the Baltic Sea" DLC.
It will take awhile to complete, however, due to the nature of the deliveries available being random for both the Freight Market and the Cargo Market.
You may have a easier time doing it with Cargo Market deliveries as there are usually more options available when you use your own trailer.

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2020 14:40

Awesome Topic! :)
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

CR929

07 Jul 2020 17:23

KrysEmlyn wrote:
Looking over your list since you've made updates to the first post, the Industry Standard achievement can be completed as it simply involves making 2 deliveries to specific companies in the "Beyond the Baltic Sea" DLC.
Moved - and that concludes the list! Huge thanks for the help. When Iberia is out I'll populate the list with its achievements, of course.
KrysEmlyn wrote:
It will take awhile to complete, however, due to the nature of the deliveries available being random for both the Freight Market and the Cargo Market.
You may have a easier time doing it with Cargo Market deliveries as there are usually more options available when you use your own trailer.
I mentioned virtual speditor in the Easy level description, however I'll expand it with your info in a bit, cheers ;)

Image + Image

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information