ProMods achievements compatibility/difficulty

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Azawat

16 May 2022 09:29

Can you do those achiements on truckers mp ?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

17 May 2022 07:49

Some, sure. But not all achievements are possible to do on truckers MP.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

CR929

17 May 2022 13:55

As Volleyball4life mentioned, you can't do more than in SP/convoy. Impossible achievements are still impossible. I haven't played TMP so I'm not absolutely sure but from what I know there are no mechanics that are disabled by TMP that are needed for the achievements
BlackBox Inc. - We deliver. Safe and sound.

Image + Image

De_Ruyter

07 Jul 2022 09:46

I have most of the map completed most of the time, so I think I can add a few of my own.
My 1.44 map: (Promods + middle east + Finnmark Mod)
(I did not test this without Finnmark mod, so I do not know how much percentage that would give)

Possible:

- Aquaphobia (Very Easy)
- Bon Voyage! (Even with the changes it seems to be possible)
- I Am a GPS (Should be set to easy, only difficulty really is that you need time to get this done)

Was Possible, needs verification for newer versions:
- Giant (actually is possible it seems. I unlocked this 17 October 2020 though, might be a older version of Promods)

Impossible:
- Pathfinder (This due to parts that refuse to get painted)
- Miner (Confirmed as not possible. I only have 3/7 on this one myself right now)
-

Unconfirmed (so far):
- Successfully Docked (Might be impossible due to Promods changed locations)
- Mass-to-don (Very hard as cargo tends to be near the low end usually, I think Quick Jobs might be the best choice for this?)
Just a trucker here, nothing to be seen. Please more along!

SSLL

14 Nov 2022 19:25

Pathfinder - it is impossible to get. I am stuck at 99.99% even though I went round and dropped the truck on guard rails, roofs and so on to make places as visited.
Poland and the UK are full of dozens of undiscoverable areas. Download Vinnies undiscovered roads mod (which makes roads opaque) and you will see 3 prefab entrances in Birmingham that have a road under a road. 15 other cities in the UK are like that.

Frate
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2022 20:05

You have a lot of dedication, not gonna lie, but in this case I would suggest you to try this mod:
https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=273904

If that doesn't work either, download the Steam Achievement manager and unlock the achievment yourself.

CR929

14 Nov 2022 20:22

I have to praise your effort too. I honestly did not expect ANYONE to verify that. I truly am grateful. Moved to impossible
BlackBox Inc. - We deliver. Safe and sound.

Image + Image

Ysanne

17 Nov 2022 16:22

SSLL wrote:
14 Nov 2022 19:25
Pathfinder - it is impossible to get. I am stuck at 99.99% even though I went round and dropped the truck on guard rails, roofs and so on to make places as visited.
Poland and the UK are full of dozens of undiscoverable areas. Download Vinnies undiscovered roads mod (which makes roads opaque) and you will see 3 prefab entrances in Birmingham that have a road under a road. 15 other cities in the UK are like that.
Hi,bro,can you share the mod of the undiscovered road? My degree of exploration has reached 99.97%. As a perfectionist, I feel very uncomfortable. Thank you very much.

Frate
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2022 16:26

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=273904
This is the mod you are looking for

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2022 16:51

You can do that yourself with the DEF generator, and the new selection boxes in the in game map, too ;) No need for yet another mod.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information