Greetings and salutations

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
R0MANCENTURION

12 Jul 2020 08:56

Hello everyone, i hope this day finds you well.

My name is Stuart, i am 47 years young, and from Yorkshire in the UK.
I am a trucker in RL, driving a DAF CF400 4x2 (i know, not the best, but what can you do? :P ) and have only really come to ETS2 within the last month. currently, my passions are Farming Simulator and ancient Roman history. However, I now have a new passion, to join it. I am loving the game, and have many hours into it already.
The mods system is very different to what i was used to on FS19, but I think I have finally got my head round load orders.
I had seen plenty of mentions of Promods, and finally took the plunge to see what it was all about. I have downloaded 2.46, the middle east add on, and cab accessories, as well as the external Rusmap and Macedonian rework. Will install them now, and spend the rest of the day sim driving :D (just hope we do not need a new game save)

I hope to chat to you all in the near future, as I love to get involved within the "community" spirit of a game, and wish you all the health and happiness in whatever you do.

Best wishes

Stuart

JohnBart
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2020 16:30

Hi Stuart,

Glad to see you made it. We hope you'll enjoy your time with ETS2 and ProMods. ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

rudenkov vladimir

12 Jul 2020 23:42

Hi Stuart! Welcome to the ProMods team!
ProMods - (senior) Beta tester.

03 Oct 2013

EdgeGladiator

14 Jul 2020 13:57

Welcome to ProMods Stuart ! :)
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

R0MANCENTURION

14 Jul 2020 16:06

Many thanks for the welcomes. Its good to be here.#After putting some serious time and miles into the game since downloading the Promods, all i can say is, Wow. It has blown me away. My gameplay has just increased multiple fold - i Go t the additional great Steppe map, as well as southern region, as well as the Promods and middle east.
Thank you for all your hard work in providing a brilliant add on, which is awesome.
Best wishes
Stuart

CptCaribbean

19 Jul 2020 17:36

Welcome to ProMods Stuart! :)
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information