Suggestion to the team Promods

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
sa2rpay

06 Sep 2020 23:44

Why not release the premium version of the premium version that contains all the world Map.

For example..

Promods Premium 2.50 For Ets 1.38 2$ >> Here it contains all maps of the world in full
Promods Fre 2.50 For Ets 1.38 >> For percentage free it does not contain maps like paid

There are some problems that the user may have with linking other maps to the free version
We want the solution. You create a paid version for us that contains all the maps without any problems.
Just download the paid ( Promods premium ) files and then play directly without any problems all the world Map.

Continent name

Asia 1 Africa 2 Continent of North America 3 South America 4 Antarctic continent 5 Continent of Europe 6 Continent of Australia 7 Red Sea Arab

Province, City and Country all world Map Just For Promods Premium

ScuL
Founder

07 Sep 2020 00:45

First of all; it is not legal to ask money for mods. SCS terms specifically forbid this and we abide by it.
You can ask money for donations or premium services such as expedited downloads, which is our preferred method.

Secondly, getting more money would make no difference in the speed of development. It is not realistic to think that we would be able to develop new areas much faster if we got more money.
All our developers have real lives with school, work, family, relationships and so forth. They have a limited amount of time and giving them money would do nothing to change that.

Thirdly I think you severely underestimate the amount of time it takes to develop new areas in this game. A basic city can take a week or two. A metropolitan city up to one year. Adding new continents takes years..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information