Promods V250 error?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
JamesLucas

31 Oct 2020 08:48

Hi all. This is my first post on the forum so forgive me If I've posted it to the wrong area.

I have tried to download the promods latest zip package. I've followed the steps, I've tried 3 different extractors - winrar, 7Zip and peazip to extract the files and all I get is errors.

I've downloaded the def file. I've paid $1 three seperate times now and still getting errors (checksum error, corrupt file errors) in all three extractor programs I have tried. My third attempt I downloaded using Firefox browser instead of Chrome (I saw a comment in the promod forum that suggested trying this) and still no luck.

I have plenty of disk space. The first time I downloaded it, my internet cut out so I put the first errors down to that. The other two times, I sat here and watched it download for 20 odd minutes and still no luck.

Anyone have any Ideas what's happening? Am I just unlucky? I tried emailing promods for help but haven't had a reply as yet.

Thanks!

ThomPlaysGames
Donation rank:

31 Oct 2020 13:42

can you please show me the error you're getting?
koolman420

ScuL
Founder

01 Nov 2020 01:55

Sorry we don't check the email box anymore because it's too flooded. The best place of help is here or on Discord.
It's very rare for the paid download to generate corrupted files.

The cause could only be two issues;
a) the extractor program in question is outdated (old version) and can't open LZMA32
b) the file is corrupting during download (this could happen due to unstable WiFi/mobile connections or possibly a firewall/AV software messing with it)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information