Incompatable 2

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Shotly

05 Nov 2020 21:57

I downgrade game and set to the 1.38 for incompatable mods version.My TruckersMP works but when i try install pro mods every mods is incompatable.I try all version and 1.37 but nothhing a turn back to the 1.38 nothing can you help me.I download all files put on mod manager but mod manager says is incompatable.Can you help me guys
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 06 Nov 2020 05:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topics split, please make your own topic instead of bumping older ones

Josh0

06 Nov 2020 06:17

@Shotly, when using TruckersMP the game's Mod Manager is bypassed, you do not need to use it. Just select the ProMods server on TruckersMP and it will automatically load the ProMods files from your mod folder.

However if you are trying to use ProMods in single player, and the Mod Manager is telling you that the ProMods files are incompatible, then it is likely that you are missing one or more of the six required map DLCs. If you click on the "i" button on one of the mod files in the Mod Manager it will tell you what DLC(s) you are missing.

ProMods 2.50 requires ETS2 1.38, it will not work with ETS2 1.37.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information