Barrier in Finland on E75 before Rovaniemi

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
PrestonN
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2020 23:35

I repeatedly get a game crash at a specific point on E75 in Finland delivering a load to a northern most destination in Finland. The point is just north of a small bridge before entering the town of Rovaniemi. When I reach the same point in the route the game just crashes. I am using the Pro-Mod 2.51 with the Near-East and I do have the heavy loads DLC but not the Russ mod. I am using minimal mods other than the Pro-Mod map, specifically the heavy load mod as well as the Big-T beacons mods.

Josh0

20 Nov 2020 01:03

@PrestonN, Please share your game.log.txt file after the game crashes. You can paste it to pastebin.com and share the link here. But this is likely caused by a mod conflict so I suggest you try to reproduce the crash using a game profile that has only ProMods (no other mods).
PrestonN wrote:
19 Nov 2020 23:35
I am using the Pro-Mod 2.51 with the Near-East ...
Near-East? Perhaps you are referring the Middle-East ProMods add-on?

PrestonN
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2020 00:54

Thanks for the reply, I did mean Middle-East ProMods add-on. I did remove all mods except for the ProMods and the barrier disappeared so it is a mod conflict. Now to just figure out which one. Thanks for the reply

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information