How do I remove older versions of the Mods?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
speednarrow

24 Nov 2020 08:39

Hi,

I am currently running ETS 2 version 1.39. When i went to install the latest promods 2.51, i check the Mod List there are 14 promods files which were for the previous versions of the Game. The mods all have a red exclamation mark but i had deleted the files from the MOD folder a while back when i uninstalled the game. I tried using the double arrows to remove them and save changes but they are still there. How do i get rid of them? I think they are causing the new version to not take effect. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

JohnBart
Donation rank:

24 Nov 2020 09:45

Hi speednarrow,

Try removing them from the list by selecting them one-by-one, and clicking the single arrow button on each of them. Whenever I update the mod to the next version, I always get rid of them like this. I hope this helps!
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

speednarrow

25 Nov 2020 12:28

Hi JohnBart,

Thank you for your response. Tried doing it the way you have mentioned but it still says the 14 older Mods are active even after removing and saving changes. I think I will go to compatibility tab in settings and go back to the corresponding ETS version of the installed pro mods and try and remove them. If that doesn't work then the only option I have id to start a new profile.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 25 Nov 2020 12:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information