ProMods Asia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
aaproduction

12 Dec 2020 07:31

Is there any plan from your team to start ProMods Asia? If that so, Me and my team started some Regions in the Philippines and if there will be possibilities to collaborate with your team it would be a great apportunity for us. As we all know ProMods is growing bigger and bigger.

Send us criteria of what your teams are working so that we will adopt in order to match with your maps.

Thanks and regards,
A&Aproduction - PhilippineMap (ASIA)

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

12 Dec 2020 12:16

There's already a middle east map addon of ProMods, which is already technically part of Asia, so yeah :)

Horizon™
Developer

12 Dec 2020 12:27

Hello,

No, we don't have plans for Asia, because we've already began building it (at least the western part of it) with a release of Middle East Add-on that contains countries, such as Georgia, Saudi Arabia, Israel and others that are situated on the continent of Asia.

We also have zero plans for Eastern Asia with countries, such as Phillipines or Thailand, because these are out of our scope and the fact that they are very far away from easternmost places in ProMods, such as Georgia and Iraq. If you were building something a lot closer that it could be connected by road in the reasonable time, then it would be a much different talk.

Anyways, if you want to showcase your skills to ProMods team, I would recommend visiting this particular sub-forum for showcasing your work - the link: viewforum.php?f=37
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

shooter556

14 Dec 2020 01:29

I think today's work is already fantastic.
Roads cannot be built in one day.
We should wait and see.
Someday it will be extended to the whole earth.

abondar24

31 Dec 2020 20:10

are you going to go deeper to Iraq and Iran?

AdrianReinhardt

17 Sep 2022 01:52

I thought there was something out for China Kazakistan and a couple of other countries for already am I wrong?

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information