Free Download problem

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
kirgizmustafa17

06 Jan 2021 06:56

I am trying to download ProMods Europe files but it is not possible. I tried many times and I spent 24 hours but I finished just first part. Your script is always blocks me. After that blocking, I can not reading help page.

Thank you for all mods but you are forcing people to pay to download. Ofcourse you deserve it, there is a lot of effort has been spent but the free downloading system is just helping to you to people pay you. :twisted:

Your free downloading method is not for users who want to try your mods for free :twisted:

Again, thank you. You need money and you deserve the money.

EG0611

06 Jan 2021 07:10

Maybe you should read some tutorials about how to download and setup Promods. There are ones which were translated to Turkish:

[TR] [REHBER] ProMods Yükleme Rehberi (2.50 ve Sonrası)
[TR] [REHBER] Promods ETS2 En Güncel Sürüm Bilgileri ve Gerekli DLC'ler Duyurusu
[TR] [REHBER] Promods Forumunda Bug / Sorun Raporlama

So basically there is a rule that says that you are NOT allowed to download more than 2 parts at once. Which means that you have to wait one of 2 downloads to be finished before continuing. Tutorials also say that you should use Google Chrome and you should NOT use any download accelerator programs or VPN or anything similar.

And as said in many times before, Promods have NO income from paid download links. You are paying to "fast download option" which provides the exact same Promods that you get from free download links.

If you have a bad internet connection of if your country banned Paypal there is nothing that Promods can do about it.

ScuL
Founder

06 Jan 2021 07:16

EG0611 wrote:
06 Jan 2021 07:10
Promods have NO income from paid download links
This is not true, we get a percentage of the paid download links which goes to our donation fund.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

kirgizmustafa17

06 Jan 2021 09:36

You can make money with paid download links and there is some ads in download page for free tier. Ofcourse ads won't give you 1€ for every person but you can still earn some.

Thank you for answers.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 06 Jan 2021 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information