[REL]SibirMap 2.0 UE for ETS2 [1.49] - Version 2.8.0

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
10avoid
Donation rank:

14 Apr 2024 18:47

New location in Western Siberia.

The company produces a whole range of products, from Premium and Alpha quality ethyl alcohol to specific feed additives and fertilizers.

The basis was taken from a real enterprise in the city of Ishim, and creatively rethought to suit the gaming conventions and requirements for scaling locations. This is also an example of a modern enterprise, which was designed and built relatively recently, therefore the condition of the units, workshops and other communications has a low level of wear and tear, which qualitatively distinguishes the location from many other industrial zones in our cities. I think the enterprise can be called exemplary.

When transferring the plant into the game, I used my own previously acquired knowledge and experience working in similar enterprises.

Therefore, while you are waiting for loading, you can walk around the territory, observing, of course, the rules of safety, industrial safety and traffic rules, read the names of workshops and departments, listen to the noise of the units and pipes, how the treatment facilities smell... Well, if you get hungry, the canteen at the enterprise will surprise you with a delicious lunch at a reasonable price.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Author of the project SibirMap&SZM Addon

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information