ATS Game Crash

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
BigMac_77

28 Feb 2021 03:58

My game keeps crashing at the load screen. Any help is appreciated.

https://controlc.com/afac9f41

JohnBart
Donation rank:

28 Feb 2021 13:24

Hey BigMac_77,

I cannot give you any specific tips, but I see you're using a gazillion of mods, ranging from map mods through trailer and AI mods to graphics and sound mods. The log itself throws a lot of errors for trailers and companies (the latter mainly from Mexico), so I think the issue is probably caused by
a.) some outdated mods,
b.) a wrong load order,
c.) or both.

I can recommend you the following:

1.) Check if all your mods are up to date. For example, your sound mods have "v1.37" in their title, while the latest stable build is 1.39 (I see you're running that, too). It's very likely they are outdated, and are not compatible with the game version you're running now.

2.) When using different types of mods, it's recommended to load them in the following order in the Mod Manager:

3.) If the above don't help, you most likely have a mod conflict on your hands. I'm afraid you can troubleshoot that only by disabling all mods (except ProMods) and then gradually re-activate the rest of the mods, and check which one of them causes the crash.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Gameplay issues ATS”

• Information