Thank you, ProMods!

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2021 08:58

In the context of sharing love, I created this topic just to say thank you. Thank you for another great update to the map! Last night I drove for the first time in the new version of ProMods (and in ETS2 v1.40) and it was a very pleasant surprise. In addition, I have not experienced a single crash yet. I would like to thank all developers and other co-workers who keep putting their precious time and endless patience into this project, in order to achieve the intended maximum result we now see. Because that has to be said: (apart from the scale) the ProMods world is almost indistinguishable from the real world! And all for free!

SCS's recent work is also worthy of a round of applause as the new lighting system outshines any previous weather mod in my opinion. This new light sometimes makes it seem like the whole ProMods world has been revamped!

I would like to mention one improvement in particular, which I am very happy with and that is the merge of the new Calais from SCS, including the realistic ferry port and last but not least the restored A16 motorway, which now enables me to travel in a fast and realistic way from my home base in the Netherlands to the UK. It is now a feast of recognition. Just when entering France from Belgium for the first time I already got a smile on my face. The only thing I miss there is a renewed Eurotunnel terminal, like in Folkestone. But, knowing ProMods, this is probably already secretly being built on, isn't it? ;)

So thank you for this wonderful work again, it is much appreciated, I can't imagine ETS2 without ProMods anymore. So keep going and I am already looking forward to the time when I can drive to Southwest Spain and to Portugal!
Last edited by TruckingDutchman010 on 29 Mar 2021 09:41, edited 2 times in total.

Bernhard_

29 Mar 2021 09:14

you can’t describe it better!
A big thank you from me too.
Best Regards

Bernhard

ScuL
Founder

29 Mar 2021 10:08

TruckingDutchman010 wrote:
29 Mar 2021 08:58
in order to achieve the intended maximum result we now see. Because that has to be said: (apart from the scale) the ProMods world is almost indistinguishable from the real world! And all for free!
This was always my goal, to make the game environment more true to real life. I am so happy that after all these years we are finally getting to very close approximations of the real world :)
and yes, I used to live in NL and the UK so I travelled the road through Belgium and onto Calais many times, which is another reason why I absolutely support every detail (within reasonable scale) to be as truthful as possible :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

guysmox

15 Jul 2021 19:35

Thanks from me to, you're doing an absolute amazing job, promods is just so beautiful and smoothly connected to the original map !

Return to “Share the love”

• Information