Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
emreunalir
Developer

09 Jun 2021 21:38

Türkiye

Development progress and current status:

TBD

----------

Hello to everyone.
The Turkey project that I have been working on for about a year has finally started to take shape. The project that I started under the name of the Aegean project was divided into two. For now, I will give priority to Turkey studies. I will publish my studies on possible Greek islands and Greece under the title:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13125

The map above shows the priorities.
Our priority is to connect the main map and the middle east maps.

The second plan, which I show in yellow, will include the rebuilding of Thrace and the construction of important areas such as the central anatolia.

The third plan, which I have shown in red, will be shaped according to possible conditions. I will probably continue to develop the rest of Turkey after the third plan is realized.

The places I indicated with green color are complete! ;)

Targeted for 2.60
The purple section represents the Adana corridor, Adana city center will be built later

The Turkey map template above is designed to give you an idea of our plans. The map, which is divided into four plans, is to present a plan that is divided into layers. Our priority is to complete corridor number one. The corridor will not be shared as a whole, but will be built gradually. Therefore, the city to be included in the next version will be a city within the plan it is connected to. Our plan is not rigid, our aim is to design a Turkey extension so that all users can benefit from many mods. To this end, our team aims not to conflict with any local mods.

We look forward to all your support in this great adventure!
Last edited by Nathan_A_RF on 17 Nov 2022 20:22, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: updated first post info
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

xxsamdu972xx
Developer

09 Jun 2021 21:44

It promises to be really interesting :D

Welcome to the Blue Team
Junior Tester since ProMods 2.46
Developer since ProMods 2.51

Image Working somewhere in france

emreunalir
Developer

09 Jun 2021 21:50

Thank you so much Samuel :D

This will be a tough journey. First I will build this corridor:

Mersin > Silifke > Ermenek > Konya > Akşehir > Afyonkarahisar > Uşak > Balıkesir > Çanakkale

There will be less metropolis on this road, a road that will be completed faster! ;)

Mooner_37
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2021 22:06

Congratulations becoming a developer. I'm looking forward to see more soon 😀
ETS2 / ATS

Current Headquarters: Liège, Berlin, L.A. Luxemburg, Seattle
Current Trucks: ETS2: 15 ATS: 2
Driving Truck: ETS2: DAF XF ATS: Peterbilt 579
Current Mileage: ETS2: 462,317 km (287,270.46 miles) - ATS: 329,972 km (205,035 miles)
Level: ETS2: 65 - ATS: 48

Platypus
Developer

09 Jun 2021 22:15

xxsamdu93xx wrote:
09 Jun 2021 21:44
It promises to be really interesting :D
Welcome to the Blue Team
Emreunalir already did great work in Turkey ;) Congratulations to join Blue Team !
I'm myself quite busy with real life things actually, but I'll resume work as soon as possible.

Regards,

Frate
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2021 23:18

The question I have now is, how will it affect your work in Turkey Platypus? You said that you were building a connection from Middle East to Mersin-Ankara-Istanbul.
Now that there is a developer building in Turkey, is your project scrapped or are you going to continue working on it simultaneously, while Emre is doing the connection to Canakkale?

Vabis22

10 Jun 2021 00:22

Great news! Good for us

emreunalir
Developer

10 Jun 2021 00:43

-Thank you so much Mooner, We hope to offer a lot of content to our audience. :)

-I am happy to have the honor of working with you, dear Platypus. The Beyond the Black Sea region is a large region. It's too big for me to design alone. I look forward to your return to this project. ;)

-Thank you Vabis 22 hope you have a pleasant time! :)

-Frate, you asked an important question. I will answer this question in parts.

* I cannot answer about Platypus's work in Turkey, but I know that his priority is to complete the area between İskenderun and Mersin. But right now he is going through an intense process. I am designing the city of Silifke and its connection with Mersin. This place is about to be completed. I added a coastal road to the city of Hatay (Antioch - Alexandrette) . This section is complete! I will share related images ;)

*We did not complated the connection between Ankara and Istanbul. We designed our draft road network. These are metropolitan cities and will take a long time to add. For now, as I mentioned on page 12, the golden yellow roads have been completed/about to be completed.

*For now, we went to a revision in the Aegean region project. In this context, we moved away from the Aegean region.
Çanakkale > Balıkesir > Uşak > Afyonkarahisar > Akşehir > Konya > Karaman > Silifke > Mersin (I started working on this line)
When my work in this region is completed, I will probably publish Çanakkale. And I will design Turkey from two different points.

* Çanakkale, Gökçeada and Tekirdağ are cities that are nearing completion.
I started designing this space to help the Platypus, but I'm going back to my old one. In this context, after Çanakkale, I will start to design the European side of Turkey and the Aegean Sea islands. So the project was not shelved, just postponed. I would like to advance this work in parallel with the corridor I mentioned.

-You will see my other works in Çanakkale (Gallipoli) and Europe under the title of "Balkan Area"! :)

Platypus
Developer

10 Jun 2021 11:40

Hello,

As far you can see, a Development on version 2.x (Turkey) topic was created this morning.
It will be used to centralize all the developments in this country, which at term should be included in the main map.

About the development in Turkey, I confirm I'm still busy with the Mersin-İskenderun road link
For the rest, I'll surely collaborate with emreunalir, so you'll see what will come in the future ;-)
Anyway, don't forget I have still to keep up-to-date the central part of Mid-East.

Regards,

Rafaelkai

10 Jun 2021 11:54

How is compatibility with TR Extended going to be handled? I think they are going to build the Marmara region next, and their quality is superb.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information